the Rift

[PRIVATE] Problems in Paradise

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Rexanna

I would not hide her from the world.” Her eyes narrowed at his words, tail flicking a bit more with each passing second, each faster heartbeat. “Sometimes being hidden away is better.” She remarked, partially reflecting on her history – but his next set of words kept her attention away from it. As Tembovu made it out to seem as though she was the reason Safiri was the way she was, she snorted. “She was due to come anytime. That was not my fault.” She noted.

But then, she knew that the mention of Caleb would get under his skin. And when he accused her that his name wouldn’t have left Nyx’s lips had she not spent time with Caleb, she wanted to laugh at him. “I told you why I was like that. And you still try to act like it was a choice.” Her voice remained at the same volume, though the words tried to pack a bit more of a punch. Tembovu continued to speak after her mention of amends, remarking on the fact that she was at least able to make amends – a sentence of which she didn’t reply to. She let it hang in the air between them until the next set of words captured a fiery rage that she hadn’t seen before.

Before, she would’ve probably been frightened. By Safiri still remained beneath her, and she knew that Tembovu had seen enough of his lovers and children burned to death to not do anything here – even if that wasn’t the case with her first ‘mate’. Her eyes narrowed as the question hung in the air. “I don’t know, Tembovu. You tell me.” Her voice took on a hint of accusation, her head lifting high in defiance. “Every time I really needed you, you were never there. I was shunned from the Edge by that white pegasus – attacked by Calstron more than once in Helovia. We're lucky no more of my children have died because of him.” Her words hinted at more fire beneath the pools of her pale flesh, while the “C” on her chest stood out in stark contrast to the rest of her.

And then I came here – hoping to try and start a new life for us because you chose your crown over our family.” She began, her blood boiling and breath rapidly escaping her lungs. "And you still. Weren't. There."

"Talk."

@Tembovu she went there
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Problems in Paradise - by Tembovu - 02-05-2017, 08:39 PM
RE: Problems in Paradise - by Rexanna - 02-05-2017, 09:15 PM
RE: Problems in Paradise - by Tembovu - 02-12-2017, 08:12 PM
RE: Problems in Paradise - by Rexanna - 02-12-2017, 08:38 PM
RE: Problems in Paradise - by Tembovu - 02-12-2017, 09:00 PM
RE: Problems in Paradise - by Rexanna - 02-12-2017, 09:16 PM
RE: Problems in Paradise - by Tembovu - 02-12-2017, 09:33 PM
RE: Problems in Paradise - by Rexanna - 02-12-2017, 09:56 PM
RE: Problems in Paradise - by Tembovu - 03-20-2017, 11:08 PM
RE: Problems in Paradise - by Rexanna - 03-21-2017, 01:36 PM