the Rift

[OPEN] Please Don't Make Any Sudden Moves [Patrol]

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

RAEDEN & TIN
Didn't you know that Poision is always Pretty?

Tin nudged the mare when he heard someone else arrive. Teal eyes opened to see the king reaching to touch her shoulder. Raising her skull, she smiled at the king. There was so much she wanted to say, but she just let the smile fall upon her maw. His breath was warm on her coat, and it gave a small comfort to know the king still cared about her. " Alright is not the word I would use, but I guess I am okay. I thought I would find Gawen's father here, but the whole herd is gone. I have not seen Gawen around very much either. It just worries me; he seemed to disappear after the challenge. I feel like I am failing as his mother. "

A sigh left her maw as she started walking forward to investigate the land."That is not your problem, sorry for expressing my petty needs. I know you have some issues of your own with your children and family. How have you been Tembovu? "

The mare tried to change the subject and make him feel like he does not have to worry about her. She had to be strong and stoic in her herd position. Cream hooves waited to see if the stallion would follow him deeper into the Falls. Teal orbs looked to the small elephant with a smile. Tin happily trotted over to his friend trying to butt his head against her thick forehead. Frolicking next to his friend, Tin tilted his dense skull wondering what she was looking for.

Silver flecks were duller than normal as she looked to the king "So what brings you here? I guess I am just patrolling the land like Iona asked. " Raeden turned her curious gaze back towards the land. Gawen was not the only thing that brought her here. Iona wanted them to investigate the grounds and Patrol the other areas of Helovia to find out more information. Long cream tresses floated behind her as she walked. The pale golden mare moved with an untouchable feminine grace even when she was not fully feeling herself. 

"talk talk talk"

table code by tamme

@Tembovu

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please Don't Make Any Sudden Moves [Patrol] - by Raeden - 02-21-2017, 12:05 AM