the Rift

[PRIVATE] the fear of falling apart

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
Her gaze lingered perhaps a bit too long on the trail behind her as her companion scouted the area. While Kiada was only worried about Kianzo, Khairi had taken the initiative to look for Romina as well – not sure how the next interaction between them would be like if things continued to deteriorate how they headed in the first place, when Kiada found her fiery vortex magic and Kianzo attempted to attack Ru’in. She huffed slightly, eyes narrowing on the trail as she dwelled deep in her thoughts that she didn’t even notice Ru’in’s appearance.

Perhaps he intended on being hidden at first, watching the unknowing gilded girl surrounded by stone and trees. Perhaps he was dwelling on the events that occurred, but she remembered his approach as she confessed her alignment with Kaos, and how despite everything that happened he still aimed for her despite the threat of Kianzo remaining. And she began to wonder just what she felt like when it came to Ru’in, for it was nothing like anything else she had ever felt. But despite her continued question in her mind, she dared not ask him. Of course unless he were to ask first, in which case she’d honestly answer.

Elephants danced in the trail of flames across her back, though while her wounds had healed and left small scars behind along her shoulders, her mental state retained wounds. Wounds that she hoped Ru’in could fix, in some way. So when he stepped from the trees and asked her if she was alright in his familiar rich accented voice, she froze – not expecting him to be so near in her attempt to find him. Yet, Khairi remained away and circling checking for those unwelcome while Kiada slowly turned to the spotted mutated man as squirrels trailed across her back in her small moment of surprise and thankfulness.

She wanted to look him in the eye, but she refrained, blue gaze dancing everywhere but his eyes as her held was held slightly lower. “Ye – Yes.” She began, internally wincing at her stutter. Then she finally mustered up the courage to look at him, standing up a bit straighter though regret trailed the creases of her eyes. “I came to see you… I wanted to apologize for what happened at the gathering.” Her voice was somewhat helpful but she shied away from the idea, partially regretting that she came all this way if he had planned on dismissing her apologies.

"Kia talk?"
kiada & ru’in
i have late conversations with the moon.
he tells me about the sun, and I tell him about you.
image || coding

YOURE SO WELCOME BBY <333 @Ru'in

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread
the fear of falling apart - by Kiada - 02-05-2017, 10:53 PM
RE: the fear of falling apart - by Ru'in - 02-06-2017, 02:13 PM
RE: the fear of falling apart - by Kiada - 02-06-2017, 05:42 PM
RE: the fear of falling apart - by Ru'in - 02-06-2017, 06:24 PM
RE: the fear of falling apart - by Kiada - 02-07-2017, 12:04 AM