the Rift

[PRIVATE] the fear of falling apart

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
She didn’t exactly know what she was expecting from him, but what he did do was out of the realm of impossibilities to her. That energy he harnessed, it reached out like a warm embrace, caressing the side of her cheek and fluttering her mane with such gentleness she didn’t think it was possible. She remembered the day that the same energy was felt as she stumbled, the rage that boiled in her chest with him and how from the ashes of anger, a flower had sprouted with his name on it. Her gaze immediately snapped toward his own bi-colored ones as the flames danced with hints of butterflies sprouting.

Never before had she felt such a thing, such tenderness. Kianzo had always tried, but it wasn’t like this. She watched him momentarily as he shook his head against her words, her lips forming into a small tight line until he simply replied with a whisper of ’it’s fine’. But was it truly fine? Kiada often spent a lot of time focusing on the little things, turning them into much larger beasts than she needed to. Did he not think of what it meant? Or was he saying that because it was the thing she wanted to hear? Her lips formed their way into a slight frown as she stepped slightly closer to him and shook her head to him, her inky head lowering slightly.

Are you sure?” She questioned him plainly. Eyes glancing up to try and catch his expression, if he were to show it. “I was worried that you’d get hurt.” The words left her lips before she had a chance to think them over. Her head lifted slightly as her gaze grew more intently on Ru’in, ears flickering in uncertainty. “I was worried you’d never want to see me again.” Was the last thing she wanted to say, but she refrained. One of the few things she did manage to catch herself before slipping. Yet, it surely wouldn’t last long. Ru’in was a welcoming change of pace, a gentle slope of excitement and adrenaline. She wouldn’t be able to keep her balance long.

"Kia talk?"
kiada & ru’in
i have late conversations with the moon.
he tells me about the sun, and I tell him about you.
image || coding

@Ru'in <33

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread
the fear of falling apart - by Kiada - 02-05-2017, 10:53 PM
RE: the fear of falling apart - by Ru'in - 02-06-2017, 02:13 PM
RE: the fear of falling apart - by Kiada - 02-06-2017, 05:42 PM
RE: the fear of falling apart - by Ru'in - 02-06-2017, 06:24 PM
RE: the fear of falling apart - by Kiada - 02-07-2017, 12:04 AM