the Rift

[PRIVATE] Can you feel my heart?

Zubari Posts: 52
World's Edge Colt
Colt :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 1Year 8 Months
Kuuma :: Melanistic African Civet :: None Dressy

The prince crept through the Edge border and fled far away from his home. Why did he even remain in this so-called herd? There was nothing for him there. Bastard children of his fathers ran around in happiness and joy. Was he a bastards son? Was he just there out of mistakes and broken promises? His growing golden horns shook with anger, deceit, hate, and confusion. Tembovu was never in his life, He had no father figure to look up to. The man was off boning his next piece of ass, making more babies, and ruling over their herd land. Why would the chocolate child be any concern to the elephant man? He was a nothing, he was not the son of the woman his father loved. Maybe then he would have the attention he longed for.

Sturdy long legs galloped through the lands. His heart raced, chest expanded and contracted with every stride. Blood coursed through his widening veins. He had to get away. He had to build up his muscles, become stronger, more powerful, and better than Tembovu. Pushing himself harder and harder, he was not weak. Zubari was strong and he was proud of himself. The boy did not need his father's approval on how he was succeeding or not in life. Small hooves thundered against the ground, roaring, and claiming the land as his with every stride.

Finally he came to a halt, his nostrils flared taking in as much air as they could. Flooding his lungs with the crisp sea air, Zubari watched the sun starting to set. Brilliant golds and reds filled the ocean with colors, and for the first time today he enjoyed a moment. Sweat dripped from his drenched, deep brown coat. Black spots blended into the chocolate swirls, and his growing mane hung in dreadlocks against his neck. Finally, the herd was behind him, politics were out the door, and he did not have to be a prince. He could be Zubari, he could be what he wanted, and not what the herd wanted him to be.
"Talk."
zubari
"I’ll take my bow I won’t make a sound I whisper truce as the ashes hit the ground

@Tembovu

Good luck dad XD lmao
image | coding
Lyrics

Please Tag Zubari in all Posts.
You may use magic and cause slight injury

Messages In This Thread
Can you feel my heart? - by Zubari - 02-06-2017, 12:08 PM
RE: Can you feel my heart? - by Tembovu - 02-12-2017, 08:42 PM
RE: Can you feel my heart? - by Zubari - 02-16-2017, 10:39 PM
RE: Can you feel my heart? - by Tembovu - 06-07-2017, 07:52 AM