the Rift

[PRIVATE] Can you feel my heart?

Zubari Posts: 52
World's Edge Colt
Colt :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 1Year 8 Months
Kuuma :: Melanistic African Civet :: None Dressy

His chest shuttered with heavy breaths. His golden eyes took in every inch of color and beauty of the sunset. Zubari was at peace in this place; it was perfect. A soft breeze floated through his growing mane and tail. Closing his eyes a long calm breath entered his nostrils. The salt water floated into his lungs, and finally expelled with a heavy sigh.Then a rumbling voice broke the silence. It called his name then asked how he was. The chocolate colt did not dare to turn and look to the beast who was calling him. Golden eyes shut tight within chocolate eyelids; he did not want to see his father. For a moment he was silent, pondering, questioning, and holding back his feeling and emotions towards the Elephant King. He wanted to snap at the man and tell him to go away, leave, be with your family. Zubari was silent, only the sounds of the lapping waves filled the air. Finally, golden orbs opened once again. They revealed a broken soul, crumbled by false hope and love. His mother was gone, Katua was gone, everyone was gone.

Deep brown colors were brightened by the golden suns rays. Looking out to the ocean the boy finally spoke to his father."Why didn't you tell us about your actual family? " His words were harsh and cut through the air like a golden knife. Deepening tones whispered in the wind as he questioned his father. His heavy skull turned to look at the man. He wanted to see his face, feel his emotions, and understand if the King really cares. Orbs cut through the air has he narrowed his gaze upon his father. "Mom is gone, and Katua has not been around for months. Why don't you send out a search party like you did for your other child? Better yet did you even realize they were gone?" Heartbroken words spewed from his maw, there was no stopping what he had to say. Zubari was going to make how he felt very apparent to his father.

Then snatching his golden gaze away from his fathers the boy took a step closer to the ocean. Cool waves lapped over blackened hooves as he waited for the king's answer. "Everything has been about Rexanna and her children. It is like Katua, and I do not exist in your world anymore. You act more like my king that you do my father." Accusing eyes turned sharply to the large stallion. The fire burned deep within their depths. Maybe it had to do with the way he was treated at birth. The whole situation put a sour taste in the colt's mouth, and he had remained quiet about it, until now.

A long sigh escaped his mouth once again shaking his golden horns. "Why don't you just tell me I am the black sheep? I want to hear you say it. I was marked at birth, and don't you lie to me. I am the problem child, and Katua was always the child sent from heaven. Do not get me wrong I love her more than anything on this earth, but admit it you only ever felt a bond with her. You never felt that way towards me ." A coldness swept through his voice in shallow pained tones. It hurt the colt to admit those things, and to questions those things, but it had to happen. As his golden eyes widened once again, he looked to the sand below his hooves "Please do not lie to me father. I just want to know the truth." Maybe the boy realized that he was too harsh and sharp with the man. Maybe Zubari knew he could catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Either way, his voice was softer, more innocent than the previous rant. The chocolate spotted boy knew what he had to do to get the reaction he wanted. He wanted his father to feel the pain that he felt all this time. He wanted him to suffer deep down in his heart.

"Talk."

OOC:: Okay wow.. throw it all out on the table Zubari...
zubari
"I’ll take my bow I won’t make a sound I whisper truce as the ashes hit the ground

@Tembovu

image | coding
Lyrics

Please Tag Zubari in all Posts.
You may use magic and cause slight injury

Messages In This Thread
Can you feel my heart? - by Zubari - 02-06-2017, 12:08 PM
RE: Can you feel my heart? - by Tembovu - 02-12-2017, 08:42 PM
RE: Can you feel my heart? - by Zubari - 02-16-2017, 10:39 PM
RE: Can you feel my heart? - by Tembovu - 06-07-2017, 07:52 AM