the Rift

[OPEN] Enemy at the gates?

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers
Roskuld & Zchiraxicon
Where there's no Law tying my heart from the start..

The Queen beat me there, but I still came anyway, cuz it was too tempting of a thing to witness. Chico blew past me on his heavy grey wings, spying the glint of the bronze from so far away; he gave a cheerful growl, pumping his way higher into the sky, barreling in an acrobatic display that was designed to coax the dragon into an airborne chase, to impress his Bwenny-Lady, and to entice me into trying it. Should fly.

I know.

I came up slightly behind Alysanne, glancing briefly at her dark flank before bringing myself to gaze directly at the approaching figures. Really, I didn’t know how to feel about seeing undeniable proof of Kis coming to...coming here, cuz I wasn’t sure what she was doing, but I wasn’t an idiot and had one hell of a guess. I’d had half of a mind to offer her to come here myself--that was apparently beaten by the other half that was reminded of all the shit that came packaged with her presence: the annoying, holier-than-thou habits, the constant reminder of otherworldly things and responsibilities, a touchy past made awkward by the searing memory of Volterra’s heat and stuff running down my leg.

It was really fucking unfair at how fucking huge both Tembo and Kis were, made apparent as they stood so close to one another. I snorted--then cocked my head up once, a simple greeting that had nothing to do with words or a mouth, cuz I wasn’t sure how I was gonna use them yet.

(Lol)

Shut up.

"talk"

image credits

Sarah beat me too it the HO <3 but doublecrash

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
Enemy at the gates? - by Isopia - 02-06-2017, 02:32 PM
RE: Enemy at the gates? - by Alysanne - 02-07-2017, 09:01 PM
RE: Enemy at the gates? - by Roskuld - 02-07-2017, 09:35 PM
RE: Enemy at the gates? - by Tembovu - 02-12-2017, 11:37 PM
RE: Enemy at the gates? - by Isopia - 02-13-2017, 09:56 AM