the Rift

[OPEN] Enemy at the gates?

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

A little voice inside of her mind prodded her emphatically. It said, tell her.

tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her.

Isopia's skin felt hot. Tembovu knew her name, as did Aly. Her cousin...could (should) know it too. Enough knew it now that it really shouldn't matter. But it did, and just as Ros had noted, even after all they had been through, it was so easy to fall back on old patterns. And yet-

tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her. tell her.

"Isopia." She blurted out suddenly, saying her name louder than she needed to, through almost grit-teeth, to drown out the voice screaming and pounding in her skull. Then, a great deal softer and more composed: "My name is Isopia. I just ... I don't like people knowing that." She admitted with a sigh that she'd been holding in.

"I can help with that." Isopia said, feigning a grin (she was trying to seem normal, after all), as she glanced at Aly and Tembovu. "I'm a decent fighter. And as a raven or a dragon, I can patrol easily.

The Edge is your apple now, too. Ros said. But what Isopia heard was, Welcome home. And something in her soul seemed to soften.

Isopia
In reality's shadow the blind see best
Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
Enemy at the gates? - by Isopia - 02-06-2017, 02:32 PM
RE: Enemy at the gates? - by Alysanne - 02-07-2017, 09:01 PM
RE: Enemy at the gates? - by Roskuld - 02-07-2017, 09:35 PM
RE: Enemy at the gates? - by Tembovu - 02-12-2017, 11:37 PM
RE: Enemy at the gates? - by Isopia - 02-13-2017, 09:56 AM
RE: Enemy at the gates? - by Roskuld - 02-17-2017, 03:55 PM
RE: Enemy at the gates? - by Isopia - 03-06-2017, 04:00 PM