the Rift

[PRIVATE] Will you leave this life to chance?

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

Random Event

This particular fairy was quite patient. When Lena took her time arrive to the call, the small spirit was not phased. She spent her time touching plants and freezing them into beautiful, solid ice statues. All around her voice danced as she trailed along the frozen waterfall, freezing flowers and leaves and blades of grass all the while serenading herself to keep from boredom.

When Lena did enter the fay's field of vision, and asked her question, she had the sprite's full attention. "Oh, my dear Lena," She hardly whispered, her voice somehow youthful and wise all in one. Upon her back, tiny wings fluttered and lifted the sprite into the air. The blue-skinned fairy moved to the bay's side, reaching out and ice-cold hand to touch Lena's horn. "It is less of having need of you, than you having need of me."

The fay grinned, wide and unabashed, and her cerulean eyes twinkled with mischievous delight. There was something the fairy would need of Lena, but it was so simple the Songbird would excel.

For @Lena ! Posting order only applies to Lena, and it's up to Heather if anyone else is allowed to join. P.s: No need to tag me.

photo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will you leave this life to chance? - by Lena - 02-07-2017, 07:53 PM
RE: Will you leave this life to chance? - by Random Event - 02-09-2017, 05:02 PM
RE: Will you leave this life to chance? - by Lena - 02-09-2017, 06:22 PM
RE: Will you leave this life to chance? - by Lena - 02-13-2017, 09:25 AM
RE: Will you leave this life to chance? - by Lena - 02-18-2017, 03:48 PM