the Rift

[PRIVATE] Will you leave this life to chance?

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

Random Event

There was something in the sprite's grin and the way it faded as Lena said her thanks that would make one question what the magical girl had planned. The tiny, fluttering fairy lowered to the ground and crossed her legs. Her wings slumped and her entire body seemed to turn a deeper shade of blue. Cerulean eyes turned to Imogen, and a sigh escaped her pale, icy lips. "She's not even going to ask what it's for, Imogen." She spoke to the companion as if Lena could not hear her, as if the Songbird had somehow disappeared into the wind with the appearance of the frozen flower. "It is something so great. Something to be treasured. And the Songbird is just enthralled by its beauty! If only she knew..." The sprite looked through frosted bangs, side-eyeing the mare.

A small smirk touched the lips of pale blue, and her wings started fluttering again. "Okay, okay! I'll tell her!" She flew back toward Lena's horn, grasping it firmly and holding herself in place. Icy, cold to the touch, bare feet balanced on Lena's forehead. "This is a passage to the gods, Lena! I just think they have something to tell you....or you to them...I felt it in my tiny bones! I traveled here to give you this flower so they would know you've been granted safe passage. Oh, Lena, I just know you'll use it wisely!"

In her excitement and merriment, the fairy sprung from Lena's head and spun a few times in the air, disappearing in a puff of snow and ice.

Congrats @Lena ! You have been given a magical flower which will allow for one VOTG chat, and in addition have been given a custom item w/ 2 upgrades. The flower will not be added to your records, but the item will!

photo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will you leave this life to chance? - by Lena - 02-07-2017, 07:53 PM
RE: Will you leave this life to chance? - by Lena - 02-09-2017, 06:22 PM
RE: Will you leave this life to chance? - by Lena - 02-13-2017, 09:25 AM
RE: Will you leave this life to chance? - by Random Event - 02-15-2017, 11:00 AM
RE: Will you leave this life to chance? - by Lena - 02-18-2017, 03:48 PM