the Rift

[OPEN] Faith & Fear

Saoirse Posts: 55
Dragon's Throat Colt
Colt :: Tribrid :: 16.2 adult :: 3 seasons [Orangemoon]
mar

The webbed filly laughs, and makes him feel hot and silly on his cheeks. Saoirse joins in with her laughs when she speaks of his breath. Light and warm as they echo against the chamber. “That’d be nice hey?” He giggles shyly, half grinning and amused by her careful, slowed greeting. As for the eye batting – the boy doesn’t know any better, and assumes the filly greets all her new friends this way. Saoirse snorts in amusement, adding to the curve of his smile.

Despite feeling briefly caught off guard, he was warming up despite the circumstances. And just as he was about to listen to her response, another curious voice beckons the duo. An air of childish wonder ushers his steps forward, so that he’s standing comfortably with Vezér to his left. Ears perked and eyes glistening.

“Yeah?”

Vezér’s shuffling limbs brings his gaze to the dagger and sheath. At last he realizes its presence, and the boy is momentarily caught off guard. Wondering what the strange filly was hoping to do with it, or why she’d brought it with her to the temple. Blinking he casts those bright eyes on the tallest of the trio. Her voice appears different, off – changed, now that the other foal has made her presence.

He can’t be sure why or how, but he listens just as intently as he had Farah. Providing a light, and thoughtful hum to his lips.

“Makes sense,” he admits between them with a mumbling voice. Thoughts drifting.

They both offer names when Saoirse snaps out of his thoughts. Regarding Farah with a soft smile. “Hi Farah.” He makes out her wings, and horns – her body much darker than his. As if she’s a walking, breathing shadow illuminated by the light. “Vezér,” the boy nods.

“I’m Saoirse… I’ve never been in the temple before. It feels safe though doesn’t it?” He tries not to think about Kaos and the bone monster, but the thought rears its ugly head. And the boy swallows dryly with a small clearing of his throat. “By the way, what is that Vezér? A dagger or something? I hope you don’t plan on using it against us.”

The boy grunts and shoots her a playful glance. “I mean there’s no adults around. So…” He bounds towards Farah, leans his head to her and whispers quite loudly, “You get help and I’ll keep her pinned down if she tries anything funny.” He gives a playful wink and sets his eyes on Vezér.

“That’s pretty cool though. Where’d you get that?”

Image Credits

@Vezér   @Farah

Messages In This Thread
Faith & Fear - by Saoirse - 02-06-2017, 10:50 PM
RE: Faith & Fear - by Vezér - 02-07-2017, 04:44 AM
RE: Faith & Fear - by Saoirse - 02-07-2017, 03:45 PM
RE: Faith & Fear - by Farah - 02-09-2017, 12:07 AM
RE: Faith & Fear - by Vezér - 02-09-2017, 04:38 AM
RE: Faith & Fear - by Saoirse - 02-14-2017, 01:51 AM