the Rift

[PRIVATE] The wonderful wizard of OZ [EARTH]

Zèklè Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 8.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 14.1 :: Three HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
charks

The God - her Da - appears, his huge form materializing like mist before your wondering eyes. It always surprises you, how massive he is- he dwarfs even Isopia, who in turn dwarfs you, leaving you very aware of your diminutive size, your short but stocky frame. Or it would, probably, if you were of a mind to think about such things- if you were even a little self-aware, in other words. The thing is, you don't feel small, standing next to Isopia. Nervous, yes. Anxious, even. But not small. Maybe it is the demigoddess' wing around you, maybe the bulk of her mountainous faith- you feel significant beside her, important.

And scared fucking shitless, because it's not every day you go to meet your best friend/potential future baby momma's dad, who just happens to be the God of All Earth and Water.

It doesn't help that the last time you saw the God, you were a mess, a panicked creature who couldn't fathom that his dearest friend would have murdered aborted her own child.

The friend who you want to have another child with, now.

Who is also the God's daughter.

Of course, Isopia doesn't know about last time. Only you and her father do.

The God of All Motherfucking Earth and Water

...Your thoughts may be a little circular right now.

The important thing is Isopia, her wing and her breath and her voice and her confidence, her faith, her love for you. You cling to that knowledge, wielding it like an inflatable pool noodle- it both keeps your demons at bay and prevents you from drowning in the unfathomable surrealness of this situation.

Lucky for you, the skull-marked demigoddess is eloquent enough to make up for your flabbergasted silence. Your attention focuses back on her, and you cannot suppress the warming that fills your chest as she declares her desire to be a family- with you. Vigorously you nod your agreement with this sentiment (are you gonna be a Ma and a Da, then? Or will there be some new title for you, one you and Isopia share? Damma, perhaps. Or Mad), sunbeam eyes trained on the behemoth, praying he can read into your mind and see the sincerity within. I promise not to hurt her, I promise to take care of them, I promise to love it, I promise to be true.

You love her- and frankly, if the God of All Motherfucking Earth and Water can't see that, he should probably get his omniscience glasses checked. 'Cus kiddo, your feelings can be read from a mile away.

OOC;; Zero's mute, for the first time :|
Image Credits
- table by Niki -

Messages In This Thread
The wonderful wizard of OZ [EARTH] - by Isopia - 02-07-2017, 02:49 PM
RE: The wonderful wizard of OZ [EARTH] - by Zèklè - 02-13-2017, 09:27 PM