the Rift

[PRIVATE] The wonderful wizard of OZ [EARTH]

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

That his daughter had come here to bring up this subject was a little confusing, even for the god. He was accustomed to being summoned to ask for help, even familiar with being asked to help with the creation of a child, but this situation was unique. He wouldn’t betray his daughter’s trust by peering into her mind or that of Zekle’s, such underhanded methods of figuring things out weren’t what he preferred.

Sure, the size difference between his daughter and her… suitor was obvious, but surely Isopia was capable of raising the earth a little and giving the short stallion the boost he would need. It did not seem very likely that she was here for his blessing on their union either.

Zero was uncharacteristically silent during and after Isopia’s speech, offering no clarification on the matter for the Earth God. The young stallion’s silence drew attention just as effectively as his voice would have. There did not seem to be any hesitation or trepidation on behalf of the lightning-marked stallion, he did not seem to disagree with anything that Isopia had said, which was good. There was an undeniable and strong bond between them, something that may even go deeper than a mere sexual bond.

After weighing what information he had carefully, the Earth God spoke slowly - his tone deep and kind. “This is a big commitment to make, both to each other and to the child you seek to make. You should not take this on lightly.” His words were for them both, but they were more pointed towards Isopia. He had not forgotten the fate that had met her last child and had no intentions of being party to yet another devastating event. “I don’t often have a mare and stallion seeking my assistance in these matters but… if this is something you both wish for, I can help. You will have to quest, together, and your devotion to each other and to this child will be tested before a life will be made... since I'm believe you are looking for something a little less... conventional than normal.” Another pause, the corner of his mouth twisting into a small smile before fading away once more.

“Are you both up for that?”

God of the Earth
Image Credits

@Isopia, @Zekle

Messages In This Thread
The wonderful wizard of OZ [EARTH] - by Isopia - 02-07-2017, 02:49 PM
RE: The wonderful wizard of OZ [EARTH] - by God of the Earth - 03-09-2017, 05:39 PM