the Rift

The 4th wall comes tumbling down

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
Delicate as FUCK
Will I fight back. What a stupid ass question.

"No bitch," I say casually, flicking my tail, "I'm just gonna stand here and let you steam roll me like 'ol Reggie did. I want my last moments in this fucking made-up place to just be me getting pounded by you, over and over again." I narrow my eyes to show that my sarcasm shouldn't be mistaken for a serious suggestion. And then, because this broad looks a little bit thick, I quickly add, "Yeah. I'm gonna fight back. This shits gonna be glorious."

Isopia starts transforming into a fucking dragon, and I can't help but huff and think of that golden motherfucker who stole my body. Isn't anyone what they appear around here? I look at Princess and sigh. He whines slightly, tail tagging ever so slightly. We're on the same thread, he and I. If I go, so does he, and he knows it. That same weighty lump is in his chest too, that lump of, I don't think I want to die, but I ain't got a reason to live. Maybe if we'd both try'd harder, it wouldn't have come to this. If we'd been funnier and less obnoxious, if I'd gotten more magic so that perhaps I could be more than just one-sided. If I'd followed that lemon-drop to the Basin instead of wasting my life away in the Throat ... but none of those things happened, and so here we are. 

Stick a fork in us, cause we're just about done. 

While she's dragoning, the earth below us suddenly shoots up. It hits me right in the gut, and it feels like i'm having a kid all over again. Icy liquid feels like its sloshing around in my belly, and I open my mouth, planning on swearing and cursing Isopia, but nothing comes out. Not even air. My eyes search for Princess', almost pleadingly. I CAN'T FUCKING BREATHE I mentally wail in his direction, but I'm not really sure what it is I expect him to do.

For fucks sake

The dragon-bitch is probably going to come at us, and while I'm over here casually suffocating, Princess decides to act. With a snap and a growl, he summons his magic, causing hellfire to fall down from the skies. He aims towards the Isopia-coloured dragon, hoping to scald her and buy me some more time.

There's a good boy, I think to myself as I feel oxygen beginning to fill my lungs once again. And even though my lungs are filling, I am deflated: hollowed out by that dying's a bitch feeling once again.

"You ain't the only one who can fuck up the earth!" I think I am yelling this, but instead it comes out as a croak. Oh well. I explode a patch of earth, hopefully where Isopia is about to take her next step. 

Attack: 1/?
WC: 479
Setting: The Thistle Meadow.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
The 4th wall comes tumbling down - by Shida - 02-07-2017, 03:01 PM
RE: The 4th wall comes tumbling down - by Isopia - 02-07-2017, 04:02 PM
RE: The 4th wall comes tumbling down - by Shida - 02-07-2017, 06:01 PM
RE: The 4th wall comes tumbling down - by Isopia - 02-07-2017, 06:56 PM
RE: The 4th wall comes tumbling down - by Shida - 02-10-2017, 10:40 AM
RE: The 4th wall comes tumbling down - by Isopia - 02-13-2017, 11:35 AM
RE: The 4th wall comes tumbling down - by Shida - 02-14-2017, 11:23 AM