the Rift

The 4th wall comes tumbling down

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
Delicate as FUCK
I want to scream, because this is all going to hell and I'm fucking pissed that it is.

Princess missed what was probably the biggest and easiest target, but whatever. I get it man. We're on a collision course with death, and so at this point, I guess none of it really matters anyway. But still, it stings. Princess's jaws snap on nothing, and the dragon-mare is a good 5 feet back from where the land has suddenly vomitted grass and dirt. She's fine, but we're fucking not, because this is one of the last chances we have to make our mark on the world, and we are fucking it up.

No, that isn't right. The writer is fucking it up. Maybe it isn't anyone's fault that our attacks are missing - I mean, we're fighting a fucking demi-god, so we shouldn't be that surprised - but everything else can certainly be blamed on the keyboard-typing motherfucker in the sky. I don't know how many times I can scream we deserve better, before it sinks in. In fact, by the time it does, we'll probably be gonzo. Our clocks are set to 10-to-midnight, and we've probably only got one or two more hits left in us. We're going to end up dead, making no one laugh. No QOTM, no COTM, no TOTM. We aren't even a fucking foot note, because other than winning a competition and getting a glass bong as a prize, we've never done anything noteworthy. We've always been third-string, and you know what? That's a shitty way to go. 

And look. Now she's charging at us. Isopia I mean, not the writer. Although I'd happily take that bitch on right about now. She fucking deserves a good magical ass-kicking.

I try to move, but given how little I've been doing with my life, it probably makes sense to assume that I'm not in any sort of shape, other than round. Still, I skirt my ass away, trying to pivot, but-

- ooohsdfohsd;fkaj;sldfjk;alskdjf;laksdjf;lkajsdf;lkjasdf

All I can think is that this bitch hasn't even broken a sweat, and here I am careening over the ground like it's ice. My legs are trying to keep me upright, but my muscles are screaming and I sorta just want to give in, because fuck it, I'm not even trying to win, so what's the point?

But I can feel Princess in my mind, whining and not wanting to go out this way. So I mentally nod while all the air leaves my lungs and my shoulder screams in terror and pain.

The hellhound lunges for Isopia again. He'll take any piece of her that he can get his jaws on. It'll probably be a wing, or her left shoulder, and as my body slowly comes to an agonizing stop, I pray that he succeeds. 

"

Attack: 3?
WC: 475
Setting: The Thistle Meadow.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
The 4th wall comes tumbling down - by Shida - 02-07-2017, 03:01 PM
RE: The 4th wall comes tumbling down - by Isopia - 02-07-2017, 04:02 PM
RE: The 4th wall comes tumbling down - by Shida - 02-07-2017, 06:01 PM
RE: The 4th wall comes tumbling down - by Isopia - 02-07-2017, 06:56 PM
RE: The 4th wall comes tumbling down - by Shida - 02-10-2017, 10:40 AM
RE: The 4th wall comes tumbling down - by Isopia - 02-13-2017, 11:35 AM