the Rift

The 4th wall comes tumbling down

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
Delicate as FUCK
You know, even though this has been written like absolute shit and I am not nearly as funny or witty as I once was, I at least thought that the string-pulling puppet-master in the sky would have the fucking decency to hurry this the fuck up. Do you know that she's already started threads that occur after my death? Yeah. She's already that fucking over it, that I am not even cold in the ground and she's already moved on.  Brah-fucking-vo you heartless cunt.

Don't even get me started on the fact that this shit almost defaulted. Oh, life is busy? Boohoo. Without you I don't even have a life. I don't exist away from your mechanical keyboard (you pretentious fuck). 3 weeks. How could you have been busy for 3 weeks?!

Not worth it. This grave is already dug, now I just need to fucking lay down in it. There's no remorse on her part anymore, just indigestion because of all the coffee she drank this morning.

Fucking whatever.

So this Mountain asks me why I'm doing this, but before I can answer, she's swinging her ass towards me. I'm not a super experienced fighter at the best of times, and my injuries prevent me from scuttling fully out of the way. I manage to ungracefully get my front legs over her tail, jumping in place, but my fat ass prevents my hind-legs from clearing, and suddenly i'm stumbling. I feel pain in my forelegs as all of my weight is thrust forward. My legs stutter to keep my balance, but I feel something twinge in my front right. I would say it will be sore tomorrow, but of course there won't be a tomorrow. 

Still, I grin like the fucking maniac I am as I look at her.

"Cause life is done with me." I spit, my voice almost a growl despite the fact that I feel like laughing. "You're a fucking demi-god so life will never be done with you." I sneer, meaning bitch in the sky every time I say life"Don't feel bad." I continue, eyes narrowing as I aim another explosion beneath her body. I can feel my energy sapping, but fuck it. "It's just words on a page."

Magic leaves my body, but so does my will to continue this charade. I briefly wonder what the bitch would do if I just ... stopped fighting. I guess she could kill me off still, but she wouldn't get those precious points, now would she? That would serve her right. You can't just fucking kill characters off as an easy way to get a higher number of the VP page. Although jokes on me, because she can. She is. All I can do is hope that one day, when she looks at her roster of characters prettier than me, that she realizes she no longer has an outlet for this obnoxious style of writing. She'll just have to sit on it, hide it away. Because she had her chance to make me something, and she decided to let me die instead.

Attack: 4
WC: 515
Setting: The Thistle Meadow.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
The 4th wall comes tumbling down - by Shida - 02-07-2017, 03:01 PM
RE: The 4th wall comes tumbling down - by Isopia - 02-07-2017, 04:02 PM
RE: The 4th wall comes tumbling down - by Shida - 02-07-2017, 06:01 PM
RE: The 4th wall comes tumbling down - by Isopia - 02-07-2017, 06:56 PM
RE: The 4th wall comes tumbling down - by Shida - 02-10-2017, 10:40 AM
RE: The 4th wall comes tumbling down - by Isopia - 02-13-2017, 11:35 AM
RE: The 4th wall comes tumbling down - by Shida - 02-14-2017, 11:23 AM