the Rift

[OPEN] cooking with candy

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah

“Oh Jelly Belly, stop that.” I snake my head out and nip lightly at my companion’s tail, as she goes to investigate the single, solitary candy that I have managed to make. Just for kicks, I had tried to use ye ol’ weaving magic - only to find out that it had left me and instead I was able to craft CANDY out of plants!! How cool is that? I mean making bags and everything to help out the herd was super fun but candy is just right up my alley. I want to be able to make EVERYONE some candy, though I guess that’ll be pretty tricky.  

Anyway, so I’m standing in a grove of what will eventually be raspberries once the weather gets disgusting and warm again. The first candy I made was grass flavoured so that got me thinking - would raspberry ones be raspberry flavoured?! One can only hope.

Jellybean keeps trying to take the candy before I can even try it though, so if she keeps that up I’m never going to be able to experiment. “You don’t need any sugar and you’re ruining my plan!” I pout at her and she pouts right back, but waddles over and sits between my front legs, her soft feathers and fur pressed up against one of them. So I guess she’s just going to watch now.

My tongue sticks out to the side a little bit as I concentrate, my brow furrowing and I look down at the ground and try to ‘envision’ a handful of little sugary drops appearing before me in the blooming sprouts.

Something kinda fizzles and then… nada.

This is going to be tricky, which is the WORST. Why can’t everything be easy?!

image by MBPanther

@Wessex and @Erebos expressed interest but open to all! <3
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
cooking with candy - by Johnny - 02-07-2017, 08:11 PM
RE: cooking with candy - by Erebos - 02-09-2017, 03:31 PM
RE: cooking with candy - by Wessex - 02-09-2017, 05:58 PM
RE: cooking with candy - by Albrecht - 02-10-2017, 03:29 PM
RE: cooking with candy - by Johnny - 03-20-2017, 02:09 PM