the Rift

[OPEN] The Old Gray Mare Just Ain't What She Used to Be.

Sheba Posts: 114
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 13 :: Frostfall HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Minou :: Ocelot :: Sing Shady
All she ever wanted was the world.

Well, it seemed that the old gray mare just ain’t what she used to be. 

Sheba was vaguely surprised at the little mare’s quickness, and yet, she hadn’t exactly overestimated her own abilities. Though she had tried her hand at pilfering before, she’d learned the consequences of theft in a rather unpleasant way. With Gaucho’s looming shadow still haunting the back of her mind, she’d chosen a smaller target this time. Still, it had been a while since she had dabbled in such games, and she’d kept her expectations carefully low and the object she’d set her sights on even lower. The flute was tempting to be sure, but she’d settle for a trinket.

“You’re quick on your feet,” the crone remarked lightly, stepping out of the shadows where she had been watching the little mare. “Admirable,” she commented with a wan smile, “Many cannot boast the same, but I suppose we should never underestimate the small, should we?” Sheba swished her tail lightly across her fetlocks and shrugged—she wouldn’t fault the little mare if she was angry, but she hoped that she wouldn’t outright attack an old woman. After all, she was small and weak and hobbled by age!

(Wasn’t she?)

“I hope you won’t begrudge me my little game, cherie; it was all in good fun. I played with more skill once, and I admit that I wanted to see if I still had the knack.” She shook her head. “Alas! You would have had them back anyway—I know how I enjoy my own trinkets, silly as it may seem. Don’t deny an old woman her fun, I beg of you.”

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

@Aisling maybe?? Excuse to thread w/ you hehehe
set after attempted stealth on Aisling's hair ribbons
Please tag Sheba in all posts!

Messages In This Thread
The Old Gray Mare Just Ain't What She Used to Be. - by Sheba - 02-08-2017, 03:42 PM