the Rift

[PRIVATE] You can raise my anchor anytime.

Tarik Posts: 32
Dragon's Throat Stallion
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 7 (immortal)
Odd

Was Tarik terribly surprised that the bizarre amalgamation of sea-life formed into the shape of a 'god', had turned out to be not entirely what he seemed? No, of course not. Half of Helovia apparently saw that coming, and yet few did anything to stop it. It was comforting to the viking, in all actuality. It just showed that Helovia was like any other land he'd ever been to. It was full of self-interested individuals. And that suited Tarik just fine.

The sun was lazily falling towards the ocean, as the dread-locked man stared out towards the sea. His beard was tangled together, dreadlocked by sweat and salt and sand, and despite this relatively unclean method of holding one's hair together, it seemed to suit him. His unkempt appearance might be judged as charming, rather than disgusting. Tarik moved the ornately decorated flask to his lips, drinking the honey-sweet rum inside. As he lowered it again, he noticed not for the first time, that the weight of liquid inside never changed. It would always remain full of rum, just as he would always remain full of life. They were a good pair.

The setting sun cast long reddish orange shadows across the ocean, and Tarik's sea-blue stare drank them in as an artists might. He had love for little else, save for the sea. 

@Alysanne

tarik
There's a feeling I get, when I look to the west, 
and my spirit is crying for leaving. In my thoughts I have seen
rings of smoke through the trees, and the voices of those who standing looking. 

Messages In This Thread
You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 02-08-2017, 03:50 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 03-06-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-05-2017, 03:28 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-11-2017, 12:41 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-17-2017, 11:32 AM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-19-2017, 05:11 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-20-2017, 11:26 AM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-27-2017, 01:32 PM