the Rift

[PRIVATE] You can raise my anchor anytime.

Tarik Posts: 32
Dragon's Throat Stallion
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 7 (immortal)
Odd

That was the thing about Tarik. There was an easy way about him. Objectifying those his gaze might have been, it was not carnivorous, as the gazes of other men's might be. Not necessarily hungry for the flesh, merely appreciative of it. Tarik was a man with a full belly appreciating a finely baked cake. He might have a slice or he might not. The rest of the word was a hungry dog, salivating and snapping for crumbs.

Even as Aly joined him, his ease seemed to roll off of his shoulders and towards her, like the ebbing tide. Though she might have found the silence awkward, he did not. Perhaps she would pick up on that, whether from the calm way he continued to breathe, the way his eyes dutifully took in the waves, or how he positioned himself so that he stood comfortably, rather than trying to maintain any sort of rigid stallion-like pose.

After a few moments though, he reached down and picked up a flask that had been at his hooves. It was ornately decorated, and as he moved it, tinkled slightly with the liquid that it held. He raised it to his lips (shhh I don't know how this happens either), allowing only a faintly honey-coloured droplet to escape, dripping down his chin. Looking out of the side of his eyes towards Aly, he held the flask out to her.

"A drink?" He offered kindly, though with no small flash of amusement in his sea-drenched eyes.

@Alysanne

tarik
There's a feeling I get, when I look to the west, 
and my spirit is crying for leaving. In my thoughts I have seen
rings of smoke through the trees, and the voices of those who standing looking. 

Messages In This Thread
You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 02-08-2017, 03:50 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 03-06-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-05-2017, 03:28 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-11-2017, 12:41 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-17-2017, 11:32 AM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-19-2017, 05:11 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-20-2017, 11:26 AM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-27-2017, 01:32 PM