the Rift

[PRIVATE] You can raise my anchor anytime.

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

Gradually, in the silence, Alysanne forgot to worry and obsess over whether or not she should be saying anything. Like the slow tapering of a rainstorm into a gentle sprinkling she relaxed and actually just enjoyed the sunset stretching out before them.

She had almost relaxed entirely (it was up for debate on whether Alysanne even remembered how to relax anymore) when the strange stallion by her side moved. She watched curiously as he picked up an object from the ground near his hooves and took a drink from the contents. Her gaze followed the honey-coloured droplet that escaped and dripped down her chin and she frowned in confusion. She might have thought it was water within, but she had never seen water that colour before.

Alysanne had just been about to ask what it was when he turned to her, offering the flask. And honestly, she had no idea how to respond. “Um.” Came her first eloquent reply, very obviously unsure - that frown still darkening her eyes. She didn’t know what was in it but he had drank from it - perhaps it was some sort of elixir? She wasn’t feeling particularly thirsty but it felt rude to refuse and she mistook the amusement in his eyes for a friendly grin.

“Alright.” Her hesitation was pretty obvious but she had never been harmed by something a complete stranger had offered her to drink before, and did not think to worry about what it might be. After all, he had drank from it first.  

Delicately as she could, Alysanne took the flask and tilted her head - knocking back a full swig of the liquid inside. Her eyes widened in surprise at the burning sensation it caused and she took great pains to not choke. She surely would if she tried to swallow the liquid in her mouth while still holding the flask so she carefully lowered her head to place it on the ground - between them so he might take it away - and then while her head was still lowered forced the burning liquid down her throat.

Her throat and mouth felt as though they were on fire and she coughed a few times before lifting her head to look him. She could feel heat flushing her face and she wasn’t sure if it was because of what she had just drank or from utter embarrassment at her reaction to it. “What is that?” She sputtered out, her voice a little strained but definitely more curious than she was accusatory. She was the one that had taken far too big of a sip, after all.

*ALYSANNE
lying on the edge of a star

@Tarik
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 02-08-2017, 03:50 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 03-06-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-05-2017, 03:28 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Alysanne - 04-10-2017, 04:28 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-11-2017, 12:41 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-17-2017, 11:32 AM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-19-2017, 05:11 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-20-2017, 11:26 AM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-27-2017, 01:32 PM