the Rift

[PRIVATE] You can raise my anchor anytime.

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

When it came to the attention of others, Alysanne had long ago stopped worrying about whether she had it focused on her. The unique, fascinating stallion by her side was someone of few words but who had her attention. Perhaps a little more of it then was right for a random, new meeting - but she was actively trying not to stare - pointedly keeping much of her attention on the incredible sky and sea that stretched before them - casting gorgeous hues on her monochromatic skin and making her feel as though she was on fire.

Maybe that was the rum.

She took that moment when he closed his eyes to watch the way he seemed to be on fire too - it was consuming them both.

No, that is definitely the rum.

She shook her head and forced her head to turn back out to the sea so that he wouldn’t catch her staring at him. A smile twisted onto her features when he shifted his weight, and the gap between them closed.

Her ears flicked at his words as he introduced himself but she didn’t turn her head towards him until he continued after his small pause. Then she looked to him, intending to fill the gap with her name, only he beat her to it. The compliment made the heat in her face flush delightfully once more. Her green eyes looked into his, enjoying the wide and genuine smile that she saw there.

“I suppose my name is Alysanne…” She trailed off, a wicked sort of smile flashing in her green eyes. A look foreign to Aly but awfully similar to one that Iona might give. She shifted slightly, closing the gap between them a little more, and moving one of her wings with the intention of nudging him gently on the side as her gaze focused on him. “But I won’t object to you calling me beautiful.” The rum was making her feel weightless, her mind floating miles overhead and swarmed in rich, soft fog. Her body remained on the ground - but as she was in some pleasant company, she didn’t mind the separation so much.

“There…” The thought slipped from Alysanne as she tried to brush aside the fog in her mind - and her voice fumbled. But she didn’t find that she minded right now - or even noticed. “There’s a better name for you, but I can’t quite think of the word.” A delicate frown darkened her gaze then as she looked at him, really looked.

Somehow, beautiful just didn’t quite sum him up.

*ALYSANNE
lying on the edge of a star

@Tarik
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 02-08-2017, 03:50 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 03-06-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-05-2017, 03:28 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-11-2017, 12:41 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-17-2017, 11:32 AM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Alysanne - 04-19-2017, 11:59 AM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-19-2017, 05:11 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-20-2017, 11:26 AM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-27-2017, 01:32 PM