the Rift

[PRIVATE] You can raise my anchor anytime.

Tarik Posts: 32
Dragon's Throat Stallion
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 7 (immortal)
Odd

But I won’t object to you calling me beautiful.

"I wouldn't stop even if you did." He responded without missing a beat, the words flowing off of his tongue the way that the rum had flowed over it only moments ago. Tarik leaned with a practiced confidence into what was meant only to be a gentle brushing of his side. "The feeling of feathers.." He said, eyes trailing down to her plumage as he took in a satisfied breath. Goosebumps had raced across his shoulder and flank, and he seemed to be revelling in the feeling of them. "I had almost forgotten what they felt like."

"Words aren't always well suited for expressing certain things." Tarik replied, his voice taking on the buoyant coated-quality that hers had. The viking turned, returning Aly's gaze, taking one step closer to her. Without breaking eye contact, he raised the flask to his lips again. It took quite a bit to get the heat to rise in his body, but once it did, it frothed inside of him with a vengeance. "Ahhh." He almost whispered, lowering the flask, thinking better of it, and offering it to Aly once again.

"So beautiful," he began, saying the word as if it really was her name, and not just a pretty bit of flattery. As if truly suited her, the way that Alysanne did. "You've no one to rush home to, I hope. There's something I'd like to show you."

And it was true. There was something. But only if she wasn't otherwise taken.Tarik might have been a scoundrel and a viking, but he didn't particularly like to encourage adultery.

@Alysanne

tarik
There's a feeling I get, when I look to the west, 
and my spirit is crying for leaving. In my thoughts I have seen
rings of smoke through the trees, and the voices of those who standing looking. 

Messages In This Thread
You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 02-08-2017, 03:50 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 03-06-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-05-2017, 03:28 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-11-2017, 12:41 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-17-2017, 11:32 AM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-19-2017, 05:11 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-20-2017, 11:26 AM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-27-2017, 01:32 PM