the Rift

[PRIVATE] You can raise my anchor anytime.

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

It was hard to concentrate on the horizon with him as close as he was - hard to focus on anything but the faint whisper of his touch on her cheek - encouraging her to look outward when all she wanted to do was turn her attention on him. His shoulder pushed gentle against hers, her wing flattened between them now, and though it might grow to be uncomfortable later - Alysanne’s mind was a whir of delight.

But she listened to him and didn’t resist the gentle pressure to keep looking out - and she was very thankful that she had. Alysanne gasped as well, a quiet exclamation of her amazement as the brilliant and unnatural green flashed brightly across the sky - her eyes widening with hunger as she dared not blink to miss even a moment. But the brilliant flash of light disappeared as quickly as it had appeared. If he hadn’t spoken then, she might never have torn her eyes from that horizon, so eager was she to see it again.

His voice was close to her, close enough to send a shiver through her as he explained what it was - how rare of a phenomenon it had been, and how she was part of a select few that knew of its existence. Truly, she had lived through a decade without even a whisper of a mention of the green flash - and here, by happenstance, she had not only seen it but been in the company of someone who knew what it was.

She felt the flash still burning in her green eyes when she turned to him. “Thank you.” She whispered back, the only words she could think to say in the aftermath of what she thought was a precious gift. She shifted - allowing just a breath of air between their bodies - but her head moved to close the gap again. She had just needed a little bit of space to make it easier to touch him again, and not shoulder-to-shoulder. Her muzzle reached out to graze against his skin - his cheek, his neck, whatever she could reach with how close they were standing now.

*ALYSANNE
lying on the edge of a star

@Tarik
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 02-08-2017, 03:50 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 03-06-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-05-2017, 03:28 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-11-2017, 12:41 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-17-2017, 11:32 AM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-19-2017, 05:11 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-20-2017, 11:26 AM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Alysanne - 04-23-2017, 04:19 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-27-2017, 01:32 PM