the Rift

[PRIVATE] You can raise my anchor anytime.

Tarik Posts: 32
Dragon's Throat Stallion
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 7 (immortal)
Odd

[AWKWARD HORSE ANATOMY MAKEOUT SESH]

And then, with the same easy and confidence movements, he kissed her. In the space of a breath suddenly his lips were upon her, soft despite the course hair of his whiskers and beard. Despite the scratchiness of his hair, he was like an old blanket - familiar, warm, comforting. Pull him up to your neck and he'll cover you in all the right places.

For a moment his lips formed a shape as if he was going to say something, but then seemed to think better of it. Perhaps the rum had finally hit him, or perhaps he was simply intoxicated on the fact that after all these long years sharing a ship with only his brother and their wench, that he was finally in the company of someone who was more intelligent than the average mop and quite a deal better looking.

"No one to get home to-" he murmured into the soft flesh just behind her ear, stepping forward as if to pass beside her wing, "-and the whole night ahead of us. What ever shall we do."

His whiskers traced sea-shell patterns on her shoulder blades, up the curve of her wing, and then hesitating, if only for permission, just behind her joint.

@Alysanne

tarik
There's a feeling I get, when I look to the west, 
and my spirit is crying for leaving. In my thoughts I have seen
rings of smoke through the trees, and the voices of those who standing looking. 

Messages In This Thread
You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 02-08-2017, 03:50 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 03-06-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-05-2017, 03:28 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-11-2017, 12:41 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-17-2017, 11:32 AM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-19-2017, 05:11 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-20-2017, 11:26 AM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-27-2017, 01:32 PM