the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: Aint no rest for the wicked.

Manon Posts: 37
World's Edge Sleuth atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 4 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Space
[Image: Ywq28AR.png]
M A N O N

Manon paused at her companions sensual coo, ears pricking unabashedly at the thought of a gift. Her lips pursed silently as she turned, almost petulant at the surprise - though internally she buzzed with pleasure at Toulouse's attention, and stepped toward the serpent with barely concealed pleasure. "You shouldn't have," she purred, though her gaze searched the hollow swiftly in the hope that she might catch a glimpse of his gift. Usually she attempted to maintain an air of disinterest when it came to presents - but if it were a gift from the Specter himself... how could she continue such a facade?

The ballerina brimmed with excitement as she danced ever closer, a thought blossoming in the back of her sharp mind before she disclosed a gift, of sorts, herself. "I had wanted to wait until after our event, but I have a secret of my own I should like to discuss with you. I have been blessed, Lou." Manon paused, gaze flicking around the clearing before she crept closer and whispered "My eyes, they've gained some kind of power - hypnosis." A sultry grin whispered across her velveteen lips as she stared at Toulouse, knowing that his brain would be whirring with the possibilities, as hers was.

@Toulouse

please tag Manon in all posts
Force & Magic allowed short of permanent maiming & death

Messages In This Thread
SN: Aint no rest for the wicked. - by Manon - 02-08-2017, 09:01 PM
RE: SN: Aint no rest for the wicked. - by Manon - 02-20-2017, 08:26 PM