the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: Aint no rest for the wicked.

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind

home is behind the world ahead
there are many paths to tread

Cirlcing once around the bonfire, Toulouse reached into the hollow of a great, old willow and plucked an elegant scarf from it's pit. It was beatiful; a clear match for his own, though there was something special about this one.
his hooves took him to Manon, the ballerina he so adored, and draped it affectionately over her poll. "Now you look like a true T'detan" He spoke somewhat nostalgically, his eyes ever so glassy with a mist of want and longing for his motherland.
Perhaps it was the fact that she looked almost exactly how he had always envisioned his daughter to look; cloaked in fine silk like her mother, dotted in a luminescent desert-born coat like her father.
He was distracted from these sombre thoughts when Manon spoke, telling him of the powers she had been blessed with. His jaw dropped ever so slightly, wonderment filling him. What an incredible power - he was almost envious.
"incredible," He began, sea coloured eyes tracing over her face "use it wisely, Manon".
He could have disclosed his own powers, a kind that was reflected through his own eyes, though perhaps he'd save it for a time when she felt like using her power upon him.
They were dangerous; lethal. He'd be sure to vow to himself to never use his magic upon her so long as she never made any similar attempts of her own.

art: © x coding: © x

@manon
wow soz this is way late
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Messages In This Thread