the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: Electrify Me

Manon Posts: 37
World's Edge Sleuth atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 4 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Space
[Image: Ywq28AR.png]
M A N O N

She had never been one for tardiness - and besides, she'd spent all day setting this miracle up, like hell she wasn't going to arrive on time. Manon had given herself an hour to get ready for the event - and had used every second. Her hair glistened like spun silk, braided down the side of her neck with many complicated twists and curls and decorated with tiny white flowers. Her tail was bunched in an elegant knot, then fell loosely down to the back of her mile-long legs. She wore her usual crown and crystals, her silver lashes appearing longer than ever in the reflecting light of the bonfire. Occasionally the light would catch upon her crystals and burn there, flickering, until she moved. Her approach to the pairing list was elegant, her opalescent eyes scanning downward until she saw her match - Roskuld.

A pleasant smile graced her velveteen lips, she knew Roskuld. Well, she knew of her existence. A rowdy woman, but beautiful all the same. Manon scanned the crowd and found no trace of Roskuld - perhaps she had not arrived yet. Releasing a soft sigh of discontentment, Manon made her way to the lily pads and oh so delicately grasped an apple between her teeth. It's juices were so sweet and it's flesh so delectable that she decided to have another as she awaited her first date.

@Roskuld these two are going to be so fun together haha

please tag Manon in all posts
Force & Magic allowed short of permanent maiming & death

Messages In This Thread
SN: Electrify Me - by Manon - 02-08-2017, 09:19 PM
RE: SN: Electrify Me - by Roskuld - 02-20-2017, 09:04 PM
RE: SN: Electrify Me - by Manon - 02-21-2017, 02:23 AM
RE: SN: Electrify Me - by Roskuld - 02-26-2017, 05:56 PM
RE: SN: Electrify Me - by Manon - 02-28-2017, 01:39 AM