the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: Cinnamon Whiskey

Reichenbach Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Guardian atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 8 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Space
[Image: SnEpwRE.png]
R E I C H E N B A C H

"My secret." Reich couldn't help but to find his companion just a little bit addictive, and while he knew of Thèo's youth, he also knew that not all relationships revolved around sex. He couldn't help but grin at Thèo's flirtatious tones, humour lining his rough face and lingering in his silver eyes charmingly. He took the proffered booze with a conspiring air, shooting Mathèo a mischievous glance before downing a mouthful of the sweet whisky. It definitely burned going down - it set his hot blood flowing, warming his insides strangely. Reich couldn't help but to loose a warm laugh as he passed the bottle back to the young man beside him, though he quieted when Thèo began to speak. "Ah" he offered midway, his own lips pursing with discontent at the idea that sweet, kind Mathèo could be subject to the judgement of his peers. "Well, Thèo, you can't live life in the shadow of others' opinions-" Reich reached for a fermented apple, chewing it thoughtfully and smiling "- or you'll never be happy."

Reichenbach paused his chewing as he considered his own words. "And, trust me, that's one of the only things that matter in this world, Thèo. If you're not happy, you can't truly live." Aware of the change of tone, the big bay grinned again and added "Besides, if anyone says shit to you, they'll have me to worry about." His grin remained as he answered Thèo's question at last, though he couldn't ignore the sharp twinge in his chest as he did so. "Ah, well. I've had relationships but... well, let's just say I can be less amiable at times." His gaze turned to the fire briefly before meeting the wonderfully green eyes of his companion "Not that I'm a bad person" he amended hurriedly, laughing, "We just find that our agenda's are not the same." Yet as he spoke he knew the words to be untrue - he loved as deeply as the cavernous ocean, and as strongly as the earth beneath their feet. He'd not once let a relationship fail on his part - though perhaps that, in itself, was what had caused them to fail. He loved too strongly, too intensely, and it had been too much.

His face remained the perfect mask of his jovial self, and Reich raged internally to reach that plateau of contentment. He looked at his feet, ebony curls sliding around his face only to be shaken back when he lifted his broad face to the fire once more. "But enough of exes! That's not what we should be talking about, not when I have an angel standing next to me" he paused, eyeing the whisky before saying wryly "Well, at least half an angel."

@Mathèo !!!!! they are adorable

Messages In This Thread
SN: Cinnamon Whiskey - by Mathèo - 02-08-2017, 09:32 PM
RE: SN: Cinnamon Whiskey - by Reichenbach - 02-08-2017, 09:53 PM
RE: SN: Cinnamon Whiskey - by Mathèo - 02-08-2017, 10:20 PM
RE: SN: Cinnamon Whiskey - by Reichenbach - 02-08-2017, 11:00 PM
RE: SN: Cinnamon Whiskey - by Mathèo - 02-08-2017, 11:11 PM
RE: SN: Cinnamon Whiskey - by Reichenbach - 02-09-2017, 08:56 PM
RE: SN: Cinnamon Whiskey - by Mathèo - 02-13-2017, 01:56 PM
RE: SN: Cinnamon Whiskey - by Reichenbach - 02-28-2017, 12:14 AM
RE: SN: Cinnamon Whiskey - by Mathèo - 03-06-2017, 12:20 PM