the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: Sunset Lover

Tandavi The Fire Dancer Posts: 245
World's Edge Nurse atk: 6.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4
Mare :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Natraj :: Plain Kitsune :: Fire Charks
Tandavi
I'll light a fire in your new shoes.
She nods her assent when her name is spoken, mismatched ears raised attentively from the nest of her hair. He continues to speak, answering her question and then some, his verbosity a mercy in the face of her habitual silence. Reichenbach may find flirtation easy, commonplace even, but the Fire Dancer does not. He calls her striking, and the girl blinks, vibrant expression dimming into the thinnest knot of a frown. She has never been flattered, never been called pretty before, and she does not know what to do with the comment now that it is made. From his place upon her back her brother sighs - Feel good? he suggests, and she throws an uncertain glance behind her before making her reply. "I doubt that," she answers with some hesitation, an honest sort of embarrassment making its way into her voice. A thought enters her mind then - what if he isn't lying? What if he means it- what if he does find her pretty, and she just dismissed an honest appraisal? Slate hooves shift awkwardly; she is unsure what more to say. "Thank you," is all she manages, in the end.

She is grateful when his attention shifts to her brother; he has always been the more social of the pair. The three-tailed fennec grins and barks, climbing nimbly up his sister's neck in an attempt to better see the man. "This is Natraj," the girl tells Reichenbach. "He says we will double date when you find a fox of your own - preferably female." The girl laughs along with him, moon-slashed face alight with her quiet mirth, mind warming to the idea of this date; how could it not in the presence of one so charming, a man who laughs without restraint? Dark eyes peer from behind heavy lashes; she lets them roam across him, unabashed, a scholar seeking hidden knowledge from a poorly transcribed tome. He piques her curiosity, draws her from her shell- she wishes to live as easily as he appears to, to smile and laugh with the abandon he displays.

Image Credit

@Reichenbach aww, thank you! I am literally incapable of staying below 300 words, I'm sorry D: you're giving me too much muse

o. pixel pony credit to tamme
o. permission granted to use force and magic on Tavi
o. only tag me in opening posts, please!

Messages In This Thread
SN: Sunset Lover - by Reichenbach - 02-08-2017, 10:09 PM
RE: SN: Sunset Lover - by Tandavi - 02-08-2017, 10:41 PM
RE: SN: Sunset Lover - by Reichenbach - 02-08-2017, 11:13 PM
RE: SN: Sunset Lover - by Tandavi - 02-09-2017, 08:23 PM
RE: SN: Sunset Lover - by Reichenbach - 02-09-2017, 09:40 PM
RE: SN: Sunset Lover - by Tandavi - 02-12-2017, 11:10 PM
RE: SN: Sunset Lover - by Reichenbach - 02-28-2017, 12:08 AM