the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN : Flowers and Dragons

Imogen Posts: 24
Aurora Basin Thief atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 5 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Reli
The mare’s eyes flicker, flashing devilishly beneath the warm lighting. The young man seems to react well to her bait, drooling like a dog and whimpering like a puppy, scampering right into the barbed paws of the beautiful beast. She smirks to herself as she turns her face away, leaning the weight of her body towards him, and a snarl shivers briefly across her lips before it melts into the perfect, simpering grin that she offers to him. “Imogen, yes,” her voice is a hum of pleasure, every inflection carefully executed to mimic the affection she has practiced for years.

It is a perfect facade.

“I’ve recently adopted the life of a vagabond to see where it takes me. I have to say, so far I’m not disappointed,” she laughs playfully, allowing a spark of mischief to linger across her features, accompanying her words with a coquettish wink of her long lashes. Shifting the angle of her body, the slender woman reaches for him, just long enough so that her lips brush lightly against his broad shoulder. “You have such a gentle touch,” Imogen’s voice lowers almost to a whisper, keeping the words for them, “I would have mistaken you for someone more...animalistic.” She hovers close to him for a moment longer, her dark eyes flashing upwards to meet his (suggestive and wanting).

But ever the tease, she pulls away with an airy sigh, lingering just close enough to feel the hint of the stallion’s body warmth (gradually pulling him away from the crowd, like a wolf would separate its prey from the herd). Flicking her ears forward, she looks to him with large eyes, thinking that given his apparent nervousness, he is not quite the beast yet. He will need the lamb as well as the snake. “Tell me about your home. Do you get lonely?” Her head tilts to the side, feigning innocent concern.

“Speech.”
Baby, I’m preying on you tonight
(hunt you down, eat you alive)

image | coding
@Astarot
please tag Imogen in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
SN : Flowers and Dragons - by Astarot - 02-08-2017, 11:42 PM
RE: SN : Flowers and Dragons - by Imogen - 02-09-2017, 01:26 AM
RE: SN : Flowers and Dragons - by Astarot - 02-09-2017, 02:15 AM
RE: SN : Flowers and Dragons - by Imogen - 02-10-2017, 12:17 AM