the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: Can't Get Away

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
well someday soon when the spring brings the sun
i'll sleep, i'll finally
feel better when the winter's gone
sikeax
Anticipation has kept her awake, rolling in the belly of the grove’s lake the night before until Hobgoblin was creating as many bubbles as he could manage to display his exact feelings.
Neither really get any sleep that night.
She wakes him up early to prepare, asking favours, frowning with the flowers they had pulled from the caves aren’t at their best after having been carried miles upon miles and strung up in tree limbs overnight. It draws her lips into frowns and distorts them into scowls when even a single petal makes a break for it, but nonetheless the majority survives to be braided into her mane and tail, a flower crown because possibly youthful trends will wash the age from her face and into the braid in her tail, redone just for the occasion.
Yet imagine the surprise she feels when Maren is her first partner.
Wait.” It slips out unintentionally, softly whispered yet screaming in the inside. Maren knows, Maren saw, but Maren had supported her(or at least it seemed she did) during her short reign, so maybe Sikeax should focus on other things.
As in, since when has Maren been attracted to girls?
A sigh rushes out to Hobgoblin’s giggling, and her nervousness barely leaves her enough room to tell him to shut up.

OOC: Sia is standing off to the side with Hobgoblin beside, in his Serval form, who has a lil glowing flower collar on.

"Talk."
image credits

@Maren

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
SN: Can't Get Away - by Sikeax - 02-08-2017, 11:43 PM
RE: SN: Can't Get Away - by Maren - 02-09-2017, 04:17 PM