the Rift

[PRIVATE] See it All

Azulee Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 hands :: 6 years :: Orangemoon HP: 65.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Valda
The storm maiden arches her neck and draws her posture up tall; it's mostly instinct, this stance of power that she chooses. He begins to approach, ever bold in his gait and bearing, and mighty wings flare out from her sides; a warning, cautioning the stranger. He asks her questions, and she hardly feels obliged to answer, regarding him coolly with voltaic eyes that only barely contain the electric sparking behind them. Perhaps he saw her approach as a friendly invitation. Azulee merely thought he seemed mighty distracted by the scenery and left himself vulnerable to a bit of fuckery. Which he was. He nearly jumped out of his skin at the sight of the spark creature, and she's surprised he quite literally didn't. It seems about a size too small; that is to say his muscular form has not been neglected. She takes note of this as he introduces himself as the Dragon's Throat's "newest citizen." She tips her nose up a bit, testing the air. He had that woody, masculine scent that stallions often do—dirt and sweat and testosterone.

Yes, she recognizes him, now that he mentions it. Well, sort of. He is an equine; she recalls a wingless bay stallion among the herd's masses, but Azulee has a habit of seeing right through their sort at herd meetings and the like. It is something the General's daughter will have to get used to. Their leader is one of them, afterall. It is strange for her to see the herdland once championed by the proud band of wings known as the Tuuli shepherded by an equine. But change is the way of things and she can respect Volterra for the capable fighter he is.

Azulee swats her lion's tail. "I'm Azulee," she offers, shifting her weight onto a hind limb and regarding him casually. No. His smile did not enchant her. "Are you also a warrior?" She's basically corralled herself into this one. But perhaps she could get a spar out of it, if anything.
My friends, I'm only flesh and bone but I won't let you die alone.
credits

@reichenbach

hard mode—HP: 65/65

physical force and magic is permitted to be used on Azulee at any time provided it does not involve powerplay (unless specified otherwise); please contact me before attempting to kill.
please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
See it All - by Reichenbach - 02-09-2017, 12:00 AM
RE: See it All - by Azulee - 02-09-2017, 12:50 AM
RE: See it All - by Reichenbach - 02-10-2017, 02:10 AM
RE: See it All - by Azulee - 03-22-2017, 07:48 PM