the Rift

wishing upon the moonlight [Any God]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

She didn't have to wait very long. Shortly after that her words had been spoken, a sound like thunder broke the silence.
Her blue eyes were open wide as she observed the God of the Earth break through stone to come to the surface. His appearence made her speechless, since she hadn't seen any Gods at all during her staying in Helovia.
Dell shook her head and looked upon the great God. Holy crap...

The mare listened as he spoke, and gave the God an insecure smile. She wasn't quite sure how to react, but it was probably best to treat them with respect and just be polite.
"Loneliness strikes us all, young one. Do you really think a companion alone can erase it from your life?"
Dell thought about it. She had been alone practically her whole life - until she came her. But she only had one friend.
The mare needed someone that understood her feelings and thoughts. She looked down and then raised her head to look him in the eyes.
"Yes, I do. I've been alone my whole life, great God of the Earth. I've never had anyone to lean on."

Her voice was strong in the cold air and she knew what she wished for. A companion to trust, she would never have to be alone again.
"I have an humble wish for a four-legged companion that can run by my side," Delinne said and then kneeled down before the Earth God.

Word count: 247
OCC: A black jaguar with blue eyes like hers is her wish <'3 Not the best post I've written, but I don't have much muse :c

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
'Think, think, think.'

Lightning brushes credit | Image credit

Messages In This Thread
wishing upon the moonlight [Any God] - by Delinne - 10-29-2012, 12:56 PM
RE: wishing upon the moonlight [God of the Moon] - by Delinne - 10-30-2012, 07:21 AM