the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: I'm not as think as you drunk I am

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

V O L T E R R A

OH, MY EYES ARE SEEING RED
DOUBLE VISION FROM THE BLOOD WE'VE SHED

When he first claps eyes on his 'date', he realises that this was a very good idea indeed.

It's not like Volterra needs an event like this to attract the ladies, but it is a bit of lighthearted fun amongst the dark difficulties of everyday life. The leviathan meanders through the crowd after finding out who he's been paired with, crimson gaze searching - he is dragonless so he can't borrow their eyes to find this Aelfwine, as they'd both firmly refused to have any part in such frivolities.

The black titan soon finds her by himself, and his eyes light up at the sight of her. She's a stunner, an antlered beauty, and Volterra is hardpressed to keep the grin from his face as he assesses her from a short distance away. She's a definite 10/10, and the stallion decides to pull out all the stops for her. He heads to the side of the Grove where there's some fermented apples (trying to cleanse his mind of the last time he was here with such deadly things) and summons a small, vaguely humanoid golem that comes up to about his knee. He commands the golem to grab a healthy armful of apples, whilst Volterra himself leans down and nips a vivid red rose, holding it tightly (and carefully) in his teeth.

Feeling every ounce the radiant stud, and with a wicked sparkle of amusement in his eyes, the monolith heads towards his date. What more could a woman want than a giant muscle-bound warrior with a rose in his mouth and an apple-bearing golem at his side? "Damn, the organisers must love me," is his chosen pickup line, spoken around the rose as he halts in front of Aelfwine. Tall, dark and handsome, with a rogue's smile on his face and a suggestive wiggle of his eyebrows, he likes to think he's every girl's dream! The golem drops the apples and crumbles to dust, and the beast indicates the pile with his muzzle. "I highly recommend these."

With a sweeping, deliberately exaggerated gesture, he offers the rose to the antlered mare. His eyes twinkle, showing it's meant out of humour rather than true romance, and he feels his dragons roll their eyes in his head.

image credits

For @Aelfwine ;D

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
SN: I'm not as think as you drunk I am - by Volterra - 02-09-2017, 12:59 PM