the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: I'm not as think as you drunk I am

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

V O L T E R R A

OH, MY EYES ARE SEEING RED
DOUBLE VISION FROM THE BLOOD WE'VE SHED

That is one of the delightful effects of the fermented apples, Volterra has found - oversharing. His under-the-influence conversation with Roskuld still makes him cringe....he'd talked about how weighty his dick was, for heaven's sake! It appears the same affliction has fallen upon Aelfwine, and his jowls split into a grin as she reminisces on bedding a man here. He assumes that is what she means anyway, given the fact her partner had thought her a whore. "How dreadfully rude of him," he says with a loud, thunderous chuckle. This bodes well, though. If she enjoys the company of men - to put it politely - as much as he enjoys women, then they really will be a match made in heaven.

She then adds that she's part of the Edge, and the leviathan nods his head with interest. "I serve as the Gladiator of the Dragon's Throat. These muscles are not just for show, you see." He gives them another gratuitous flex, feeling them ripple beneath the sleek ebony of his coat. "And the last time I was here, I got extremely drunk off these apples...with very pleasurable consequences." Another suggestive wiggle of those eyebrows, the movement emphasising each scar etched into the rugged face, each sharp, stern contour that lends him his rogueish handsomeness.

"So, the man who gave you such a great time here last time..." The leviathan fixes Aelfwine with his penetrative stare, although there's a cheeky air around his expression, aided by the fact he's consumed a second apple. "Is he your mate, or merely a tryst? In other words, do I need to beat him up, or simply show you a real great time?" His deep baritone is husky, laced with lust courtesy of the alcohol.

image credits

Vol approves of this ;D

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SN: I'm not as think as you drunk I am - by Volterra - 02-12-2017, 09:56 AM