the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: I'm not as think as you drunk I am

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

V O L T E R R A

OH, MY EYES ARE SEEING RED
DOUBLE VISION FROM THE BLOOD WE'VE SHED

The word battle makes the titan's ears prick with interest, and he allows his gaze to dart across her to search for how she would hold up in a fight. She appears sturdy enough, flexible enough to bend rather than break, and those pretty little hindquarters could pack a punch. "Perhaps I could teach you? Although such effort on my part would require a reward." A dark grin is fully in place upon his muzzle, his eyes holding hints of what reward he has in mind.

That smile only widens as she confirms that her Grove lover was not a mate, and that she likes it rough. "Rough is the only way to do it, my dear," he rumbles, shifting closer to her just to prove a point and seeking to apply a gentle, yet firm, nip upon one delicious shoulder. As he does so, he can feel eyes upon them, and he turns to stare across the clearing towards an antlered man who appears to be glaring at him. Not one to be intimidated, especially not by a stallion who is a hand smaller than him, Volterra bulks up to his full and impressive height and glowers right back. "Who is that man? His staring is rather off-putting." The goliath's crimson gaze does not leave the antlered bay as he speaks, and he shifts closer to Aelfwine out of sheer spite.

Perhaps she has felt the eyes upon them too, because suddenly she's leading him towards the obscuring shadows. He follows, his giant hooves thudding against the soft Grove soil as he draws back alongside her, now shrouded in the shadows at the side of the gathering. As he does so, he casts a glance over his shoulder at the chimeric Warlander, flashing a wolfish and smug grin that quite clearly says I don't know why you're staring, but it isn't working. Another apple is subtly devoured as he moves, feeling the now-familiar warmth and relaxation spreading through him. "You've lured me into the shadows...should I be concerned for my safety?" His glowing crimson gaze never leaves her, and he's so close now that they're breathing the same apple-tinted air.

image credits

TWO OF MY CHARRIES ARE ACTUALLY DEATH GLARING EACH OTHER xDD Only I could manage that!! @Aelfwine

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SN: I'm not as think as you drunk I am - by Volterra - 02-13-2017, 03:49 PM