the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: I'm not as think as you drunk I am

Aelfwine Posts: 101
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vanya :: Common Cerndyr :: Lamplight Skylark
AELFWINE

Perhaps I could teach you? Although such effort on my part would require a reward.” The instance made her laugh, feeling the buzz grow as she ate another apple. She met his gaze and raised an eyebrow, a smirk lining her lips once more. “That can be arranged.” She answered, her tail flickering against her cloven hooves. The conversation moves on, and she notices the grin spreading across his lips as she explained she didn’t have a mate. The thought of being tied to one person would partially drive her crazy – unable to explore the new and wild parts that life had to offer. Volterra moved closer though, agreeing on her choices and she felt the gentle yet sharp tinge of teeth against her shoulder. Her dappled hide twitched with the action and she aimed herself to press into him lightly.

But then, he notices Bartholomeo about the same time she did. He asked who he was and why he was staring, and all Aelfwine wanted to do was roll her eyes to her brother – though the distance would make it hard to get across. And so she let the question hang in the air until she had him in the shadows. “He’s my brother, so I’m sure you could imagine how difficult this must be for him.” She emitted another laugh, but this one was more like a forced, awkward, kind of laugh.

Should I be concerned with my safety?” The laugh that appeared this time was more genuine as she turned to face him, breathing in the alcoholic apple tinged air. She lifted her heavy antlered head toward his dark head, aiming for his ear despite the height difference. “Are you afraid of little ol’ me taking on a gladiator?” She taunted, pulling her head away from him then and tucking it down toward her chest, showing off the sharp tines that danced along each one, before moving along to the side of him and aiming to gently – yet firmly – rake a few across his shoulder. “Take that!” She giggled to herself, righting her head to look at him.

"Talk."

all you sinners stand up, sing hallelujah!
Show praise with your body.

image credits

@Volterra LOL. yes, only you <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: SN: I'm not as think as you drunk I am - by Aelfwine - 02-14-2017, 03:35 AM