the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: I'm not as think as you drunk I am

Aelfwine Posts: 101
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vanya :: Common Cerndyr :: Lamplight Skylark
AELFWINE

A light giggled emitted from her throat at Volterra’s mention of Bartholomeo getting lucky. “Oh, trust me, he doesn’t have to try.” She began, eyeing him playfully as though he were some sort of maze she had to conquer. “Learned from the best, you know.” Another wink passed to him from her emerald eyes, the smirk growing larger on her lips. However, despite the actions that Aelfwine did to Volterra, there was a sort of innocence to it. First off, never meaning to draw blood, though blood was something that the dappled doe quietly loved. Perhaps that’d be a secret for the two of them to share.

I believe it is supposed to be me impaling you, not the other way around.” Her head lifted at the words slightly as she giggled to herself. She made no comment on it, despite the fact she found it ridiculously hilarious. Instead, she simply continued to rake her tines against his well chiseled and muscular body. Her spine shivered lightly at the sounds that left the Gladiator’s lips, her eyes sliding up to notice a small amount of blood as it beaded up against his dark pelt. Something predatory began to switch within her as her smirk grew darker.

He edged closer to her, his warm lips reaching her spotted shoulder before biting down hard. She lifted her head then, pressing into him with a slight hum of pleasure escaping her lips. Her monochromatic pelt danced with small amounts of red, as his did, from the location of his bite. It puffed up slightly, beginning to swell, though she loved every moment of this already. She found pleasure and victory in pain – and if this was how he wanted to continue this, she’d gladly join in. Aelfwine lowered her head slightly and moved further along his side until her rump was just beside his chest. Her tail flickered wildly, just enough to toss the dark charcoal tresses close to his chest and face if he’d allow, before tilting her head and aiming to press her sharp antlers against his own rump.

"Talk."

all you sinners stand up, sing hallelujah!
Show praise with your body.

image credits

@Volterra omg yes xD

Messages In This Thread
RE: SN: I'm not as think as you drunk I am - by Aelfwine - 02-16-2017, 10:18 PM