the Rift

Home Enough to Call it Home [Any]

Osiris Posts: 88
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3hh :: 13.
Comadre :: Plain Black Dragon :: Fire Breath Boom Boom!

osiris</style>                                                      even holding on tight won't save us this time.</style>
image by Massimo Valiani @ flickr.com</style>

"Ooffffffffffffffffffffffeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," Comadre calls into the storm, seeing the figure of ice much sooner than Osiris could ever have detailed her from the snow. His eyes squint and capture the red highlights of her hair and one gleaming crimson eye, the other's serene color too obscure in this white world. Without noticing, the wolf hedges off to the side, making way for the mare to come into the gathering behind him. Little sister settles in closer to Osiris, glancing over her shoulder occasionally as the unicorn mare makes her way to the scene. The silver on her back becomes visible as he leaps into the air, coming to settle next to Comadre, quite amazed that the younger dragon has taken to him in such a short amount of time. Cooing quietly, the black dragon exchanges a toothy grin, before looking up at his bonded. I think that he likes me, the little black says excitedly, never having made friends with another dragon before.

Osiris says nothing as Ophelia slides in to take a closer look at their friend in the snow.

A barking laugh rings out of Osiris as Ophelia mentions that this strange being has a tree growing out of his back. As if the large stallion would not have noticed several sapling sprouting from his shoulder, and the apt golden eyes watch as the large boulder of a body wriggles in the snow, limbs of the tree moving in time and cracking with the cold. "I believe the tree is part of him," the wolf says quite keenly, looking at the pristine white surrounded by fiery red. "Just like that horn sticking out of your head." Comadre chirps, already scuttling closer in the snow toward the unicorn mare's legs.

From the floor dusted with snow, Osiris picks up on the curse, spoken at a low volume but with unmistakenable force. "Look," he says, lowering his face toward the eyes of the creature, muzzle dipping into the snow as he speaks. "I didn't ask you to rise. I told you to." They are feral, strange, fierce, glowing the flurry of snow that settles around them, decorating each pelt with a thin blanket that grows. You should not make him move, brother, the female wolf chides her friend cautiously, gazing up at him with softened eyes. He has chosen this fate.

"I will not allow it." Glancing over toward Ophelia's feet, Osiris looks sharply at his bonded. "Comadre, find some branches besides our friend's here. Let's make a fire, since this ass refuses to move."
""

Messages In This Thread
Home Enough to Call it Home [Any] - by Birch - 10-29-2012, 01:30 PM
RE: Home Enough to Call it Home [Any] - by Birch - 12-02-2012, 12:13 AM
RE: Home Enough to Call it Home [Any] - by Osiris - 12-12-2012, 06:16 PM