the Rift

Home Enough to Call it Home [Any]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA </style>
Blame my cloven hooves, if I sink what does it prove?
I'll always be your prey
</style>

Ophelia could not help but smile when the tiny dragon screeched her name loudly and in his own way. She chuckled and returned her elongated cry with a playful one of her own. "Cccoommmaaaadddrreeeeee!" she returned. Tinek's long, scaled tail swung behind him excitedly as he watched the black dragon, waiting with ignorant glee as his bonded tried to get the tree-horse to stand.

Osiris laughed at her, and her tulip ears tilted to the side, lips settling into a tight grimace. She was obviously embarrassed, but she was trying valiantly to hide that fact. However, the wolf made an excellent observation that the tree was indeed a part of him like her horn was a part of her own physique. "Oh," she murmured, leaning down to try and help the earthen horse rise from the thick snow. "My apologies if I insulted you," she said to the grey. Comadre had moved over to her legs, and she grinned at him, catching his movement out of the corner of a devilish, crimson eye. When he got close enough, she reached out and nuzzled along his side affectionately, her whiskers tickling at his scales. Still, she was smart enough to avoid the sharp, pointed spikes along his spine.

A stern curse met her ears, and she snorted, jerking her head up in slight insult. However, those words coming from a half-tree stuck in the snow seemed rather comical after the initial brunt of anger. A smile moved past her lips now, and she chuckled just a little, waiting for Osiris to speak first. He chided the horse and then ordered the black dragon to go get sticks to make a fire. Ophelia nodded to Tinek who was tense and ready to follow, and the silver bounded after his charcoal friend excitedly.

Ophelia then watched the true wolf at his side and bowed her head again to the predator relative. Dual colored eyes recognized the female from the Foothills, having met them there earlier and guided the family to the mountains. "Hello again," she said to Osiris' sister before focusing on the grey again. Was she purposefully ignoring the wolf-horse? She did not care to analyze that at the moment, so she began to use her cloven, front hooves to move snow away from where they would build a fire. Ophelia was a lithe creature, but she was also rather large for her gender. Long, muscular limbs shifted the snow with graceful effort, and then she began to clear the snow that had built up around their friend.

"Do not worry," she murmured to the grey tree. "We will get you on your hooves soon enough." Tinek came racing back then with a few large sticks in his toothy jaws and his head crooked from their weight, and she snorted in amusement. With one of her hooves, she pointed to the clearing where he should set them down, and he did so rather obediently. Finally, her eyes slid to Osiris' golden orbs. "Should I send him for more?" she asked, her voice almost taking on a deeper, quieter tone.

[OOC: Hope it's okay that Phi tickled Comadre! :D ]

CREDITS: Boom Boom

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Home Enough to Call it Home [Any] - by Birch - 10-29-2012, 01:30 PM
RE: Home Enough to Call it Home [Any] - by Birch - 12-02-2012, 12:13 AM
RE: Home Enough to Call it Home [Any] - by Osiris - 12-12-2012, 06:16 PM
RE: Home Enough to Call it Home [Any] - by Ophelia - 12-20-2012, 02:42 PM