the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN, daddy issues

Kid Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Equine :: 15hh :: 3 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
KID
It's some silly event, its existence spread through Helovia like wildfire, the name on everyone's lips as the date of the event grew closer. It's not something I would normally be interested in (dates? No thanks), but I chose to participate anyway, thinking I needed something to keep my mind occupied rather than succumbing to the tragedy my life has become. It was also a chance for some much needed attention, perhaps leading up to something a little— reckless.

Sex with strangers wasn't a foreign concept, nor something I was against— in fact, it's all that I wanted. Who needed the stress and weight of emotions when you could enjoy, with no strings attached, just sex? As a young man, who is confident in his sexuality and charm, but only just now sticking himself out there in the world, awaiting someone to come to him and enjoy him. Yeah, there's no way I wasn't going to find someone willing to tumble around with a younger stallion like me (aren't young men supposed to be the ones sought after anyway?)

I'm just hoping that no one I've been paired with is looking for something lasting, a bond that will traverse the good and the bad, and remain unscathed. I'm looking for a quick fuck, maybe something a little more than a one time thing (who wouldn't want a no strings attached agreement? Especially with me). So I receive my partner cautiously, calling out for the man I'd been given and awaiting his arrival. "Reichenbach?" I have high hopes that he'll be some handsome stranger who can charm me into sliding beneath him (which I'd certainly do willingly). Or at least someone I can chat with comfortably until we move on to another partner.

-- @Reichenbach these posts are probably gonna be kinda nsfw//mature since kids dirty minded and a horny teen. the posts a little over 300, whoops

[Image: 2i94l5l.jpg]

made by reli

tag me in everything

Messages In This Thread
SN, daddy issues - by Kid - 02-09-2017, 09:13 PM
RE: SN, daddy issues - by Reichenbach - 02-09-2017, 09:59 PM
RE: SN, daddy issues - by Kid - 02-09-2017, 10:43 PM
RE: SN, daddy issues - by Reichenbach - 02-13-2017, 02:06 AM
RE: SN, daddy issues - by Kid - 02-13-2017, 10:48 PM
RE: SN, daddy issues - by Reichenbach - 02-21-2017, 11:02 PM
RE: SN, daddy issues - by Kid - 02-26-2017, 06:46 PM