the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN, daddy issues

Kid Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Equine :: 15hh :: 3 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
KID
"You're ridiculous," he tells me, almost refusing to meet the gentle sway of my hips and smirk smeared lazily across my face. He was running from me, soul searching in the towering bonfire rather than taking the plunge— "Perhaps you mean, ridiculously irresistible?" I grin, eager to take what I can get from the stallion before me. He must be crumbling, there must be some part of him ready to take me beneath him (hurry up now)— willing to forget about the rest of this event and slip away with me, to finally act upon the building heat between us.

He's ensnared now, a guttural moan of frustration as I tease, letting my tail flick towards his ebony hide and grin back at him. His eyes are glued to me, desperation evident in the way his head turns to follow my movement. "What're you waiting for, hmm?" The hum resonates through me, my own eagerness evident in the fire of my groin, the overwhelming lust wafting from my body. "We can find somewhere, a little more... private." I sweep my tail towards him, letting it settle down to display alllll Reichenbach could have if he only agreed.

The subtle souring of my expression is sudden, instantaneous as he shakes his head and tells me I'm too young. The light in my eyes fades, the life and personality present within me falls away and I'm left standing there, halted by rejection. There's nothing to say to convince him otherwise, grabbing hastily at empty space in an attempt to fix the situation. The loud CRACK of a whip tells us that it's time to change, and I take the last few moments to slip back into a temptress, elegant and silver tongued. "Find me in the Deep Forest if you ever change your mind then." I wink, turning away and making damn sure my ass looked nice as I walked away from him.

-- @Reichenbach a closing of some sort i suppose? definitely want a thread with these two again!!!

[Image: 2i94l5l.jpg]

made by reli

tag me in everything

Messages In This Thread
SN, daddy issues - by Kid - 02-09-2017, 09:13 PM
RE: SN, daddy issues - by Reichenbach - 02-09-2017, 09:59 PM
RE: SN, daddy issues - by Kid - 02-09-2017, 10:43 PM
RE: SN, daddy issues - by Reichenbach - 02-13-2017, 02:06 AM
RE: SN, daddy issues - by Kid - 02-13-2017, 10:48 PM
RE: SN, daddy issues - by Reichenbach - 02-21-2017, 11:02 PM
RE: SN, daddy issues - by Kid - 02-26-2017, 06:46 PM