the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: Dreamweaver

Reichenbach Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Guardian atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 8 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Space
[Image: SnEpwRE.png]
R E I C H E N B A C H

Reich couldn't help but grin at Weaver as she spoke - he hadn't been sure what to expect from the event, but so far he'd been pleasantly surprised by the citizens of Helovia. To find someone as new and fresh as he was a sweet reminder that almost everyone that found their way here was a refugee of some sort. "Yes, the Throat is where I ended up - and so far I am quite enamoured with it, to be honest." He grinned, flicking a gold hooped ear casually as her tone changed to a purr "I would not dare to measure you against anyone else, Weaver." Reich loosed an amused chuckle, vanity was not something he enjoyed messing with. "As for my own looks - well, I tend to leave beauty in the eyes of the beholder." His laugh boomed through the mingling couples, creating a few curious looks in their direction.

C R A C K !

Reich looked hastily toward the sound, bowing his head slightly as he said "It seems our time is up, sweet Weaver. If you're ever near the Throat, or perhaps if I am ever in the Basin, seek me out - and I shall, you." With one of his charming grins, Reich took his leave.

@Weaver closing up for R2!
please tag Reich in all posts
Force & Magic allowed short of permanent maiming & death

Messages In This Thread
SN: Dreamweaver - by Reichenbach - 02-09-2017, 10:20 PM
RE: SN: Dreamweaver - by Weaver - 02-11-2017, 07:37 PM
RE: SN: Dreamweaver - by Reichenbach - 02-21-2017, 10:45 PM
RE: SN: Dreamweaver - by Weaver - 02-25-2017, 06:51 PM
RE: SN: Dreamweaver - by Reichenbach - 02-28-2017, 12:03 AM