the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: who can say where the road goes?

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
Carry me on the waves—
to the lands I’ve never been, never seen.
They greet each other with a smile, and the ocean mare reaches out to the gelding, wanting to brush her nose against his if he will allow it.

He compliments her appearance, and with those bright eyes shining in the glow of the bonfire, Tiamat cannot help become flustered with herself. Her cheeks grow warm and she tucks in her head, bashful for a moment, before she looks back to the man with her long lashes fluttering shyly. “Thank you,” she smiles to him, a delicious mixture of excitement and nervousness flitting around in her stomach like butterflies.

“I am positively delightful, I’d have to say. You certainly have done a wonderful job putting this event together. The decorations are breathtaking,” her white eyes wander as she takes in the strings of luminous lanterns, and the magical butterflies that flutter through the spring evening, making every part of the Grove a truly enchanted place. “It is nice to be able to enjoy a night without any...” Tiamat pauses, wrestling between trying to find the right words, and not wanting to ruin the marvelous atmosphere of this beautiful night. There is no need to dwell on Helovia’s tragedies now.

Deciding to reword her sentence entirely, she continues quickly, shaking her head with a chime of seashells. “It is nice to have a distraction,” there is laughter in the undertone of her voice, and the sea maiden refuses to be caught up in anything but the splendor that steals her breath and lifts her spirits.

Shifting her attention back to the pale gold gelding, Tiamat’s smile warms affectionately, her eyes once again alight with enthusiasm. “And I am excited to have such a fine date for the evening. You look as dashing as ever,” she inclines her head to him, appraising his appearance with an innocent playfulness in her expression.

“Speech.”

image credits
@Toulouse
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
SN: who can say where the road goes? - by Tiamat - 02-10-2017, 01:35 AM
RE: SN: who can say where the road goes? - by Tiamat - 02-11-2017, 02:33 AM