the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: who can say where the road goes?

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
Carry me on the waves—
to the lands I’ve never been, never seen.
The ocean mare is not difficult to ensnare—drawn towards pretty and pleasant things, she is easily enraptured by the man’s silky words and sanguine eyes, blushing and giggling breathlessly while her own gaze dances with childlike innocence. She finds herself comfortable in his company, watching how the lamplight halos his angular features, nearly mesmerized by the way his smooth lips move when he talks. Still, she is not so embroiled in his charm to completely overlook the content of his answer.

Certain words—things that her own fragile heart quivers at and recoils from—snag at her focus, drawing her back to the reality of this beautiful evening. “Ah,” she murmurs with pursed lips and a slightly disapproving gleam in her eye (like a mother would scold her child, out of nothing but love and kindness). “Well I’m afraid I don’t have much in the way of smut to give you, dear Toulouse. I find that my own ears are not drawn towards such...obscenities,” her nose scrunches up momentarily, a fluted ear tucking sideways at the sourness of the word on her tongue, and she snorts softly before recomposing herself.

Still, she thinks no less of the golden man. After all, he has only showed her honesty, and she does not fault him for that. Reaching out, she seeks to brush his nose with her own, wanting him to understand that she harbors no ill will for their difference in opinions.

A moment passes, with the murmuring of the crowd behind them, but Tiamat’s eyes rest easily on Toulouse. “If you don’t mind,” she says softly, suddenly bashful, shifting her weight and flicking her lion tail out behind her, and swallowing before she gathers the nerve to continue. “I must ask about your—your teeth. They’re quite impressive,” a thread of laughter laces the last bit of her voice, her pale eyes glistening beneath the starlight. His pointed canines aren’t something she had noticed in the Threshold—but alone here, as he talks, their unusual nature is difficult to overlook.

notes; I'm sorry for the wait! I didn't get the tag ;-;
“Speech.”

image credits
@Toulouse
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
SN: who can say where the road goes? - by Tiamat - 02-10-2017, 01:35 AM
RE: SN: who can say where the road goes? - by Tiamat - 03-07-2017, 12:06 AM