the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: Butterflies

Lyanna the Windswept Posts: 313
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kyra

i am a leaf on the wind

She’s always been aware of Sacre, certainly .He was an asset to the Edge, recently promoted to fill the roll of Doctor. She’d seen him around in plenty of meetings, and could put a face to the name well enough. But she’d paid attention in the way one does with a colleague, not a friend. Or potentially more, which is technically what this evening was all about. The dancing lights and secluded areas made that very, very clear.  

He finds her with a charming smile and an apple to offer, and she returns the smile with her own. It comes easily, naturally, at least, despite her nerves. Her teal eyes take him in now, black and red with beautiful blue eyes, and she finds she could get lost in those eyes for the color of them. So different than the rest of him. “I would love an apple,” she says, taking the offering, and hoping it would calm the butterflies that jumped around in her stomach. She felt ridiculous and silly. What was she doing? What would her brother say, if she could see him now?

Sacre continues, and his words (along with the delicious apple) calm the butterflies and she feels more like herself. More like a princess courting visitors. She could do this. “How could a gentleman like you be a disappointment?” She asks, her voice easy and kind, the words genuine. There were certainly stallions that could be a disappointment. He would not be one of them. If nothing else, it would be good to get to know him. “How do you like being a Moon Doctor?” she asks, figuring she might as well start the conversation somewhere.  

watch how i soar.

lyanna

@Sacre - he is too cute, I love him

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Kiki

Messages In This Thread
SN: Butterflies - by Lyanna - 02-10-2017, 09:15 AM
RE: SN: Butterflies - by Sacre - 02-11-2017, 07:39 PM
RE: SN: Butterflies - by Lyanna - 02-13-2017, 11:18 AM