the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: Shoulda put a ring on it.

Bartholomeo Posts: 46
World's Edge Protector atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16'2hh :: 7 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Snow
BARTHOLOMEO

That tail of hers continues to swing and curl, dispersing that scent ever further. The pirate grits his teeth and steels his resolve; he cannot show how tantalised he is! With a firm cough to distract himself, Bart focuses on her face rather than any other part of her, as much as his own traitorous body tries to lure his gaze downwards. It's alarming how weak he's grown in recent years. He'd had no trouble being faithful to his wife for many years, denying even the most beautiful of mares when they turned their charms on him, but since she died and he turned to an endless line of faceless lovers to satisfy the urges of his body and to try and fill in the hole in his heart, he's found himself getting ensnared far more easily by the opposite sex.

She gestures in the vague direction of the north, where the stallion has heard there's a snowy herd. Her description of herself as a blade makes him think she's a warrior, which is interesting, and a good talking point. "I'm a warrior of the World's Edge herd. I've fought my whole life, as you can probably see by my impressive array of scars." He grins and splays himself to show every scar that litters him; each one has a story, a history, no matter how minor it may seem. "What's the north like? I'm afraid I'm no friend of snow and ice - I only feel at home when there's a sea breeze." Which the Edge provides in bundles.

heroes always get remembered,
but you know legends never die.

image credits

@Beloved

Messages In This Thread
SN: Shoulda put a ring on it. - by Beloved - 02-10-2017, 09:49 AM
RE: SN: Shoulda put a ring on it. - by Beloved - 03-11-2017, 12:54 PM
RE: SN: Shoulda put a ring on it. - by Beloved - 03-17-2017, 10:41 AM
RE: SN: Shoulda put a ring on it. - by Bartholomeo - 03-25-2017, 04:47 PM
RE: SN: Shoulda put a ring on it. - by Beloved - 03-30-2017, 09:39 AM