the Rift

[PRIVATE] After the drink

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah
It was undoubtedly an incredible feeling to hear the hushed thanks and compliment that something of his own creation received. Though, he supposed, none of his creativity had really gone into making the chain and items - she had asked for something and he had delivered.

But the charms, and the entire crowd of those who had gathered to get items made, were forgotten with that one simple word that confirmed it: this was Ráeru. His sister. The information seemed to click in her mind a moment later and he watched her with a hopeful expression, wondering how much she had known about him.

Unsurprisingly, though, the news about their relation didn’t result in a dance or the exchange of hugs. She seemed… shocked and Mesec really wasn’t sure how to react to that so he simply waited. It still stung, as it had with Sacre, to hear confirmation that he hadn’t been talked of after he had left the Basin. The forgotten son, it would seem, brushed aside to make way for a family of perfect unicorn children.

When she offered to go, Mesec started to panic - realizing he should have spoken up much sooner, assured her that it was fine, this was a strange sort of situation. He quickly spoke now, his silver eyes watching her, begging her not to run off before he completely ruined this chance to meet her. “Please, don’t go.” Though, this wasn’t a conversation that he really wanted to have surrounded by a whole lot of strangers so he moved off to the side - gesturing for Ráeru to step aside with him. “It’s okay, I didn’t really expect you to know who I was, that’s why I was checking with Sacre. He just told me you existed not too long ago - for a long time I had no idea I had any other siblings other than Aviya.” It was still a little baffling to think of how extensive his family was and he could only imagine that his sister was feeling some of that weight at that moment too, so he decided to explain as best as he could. “My mother…” Here he paused, but decided one huge piece of family information was enough without adding an actual goddess into the mix. “Well she wasn’t Kou, obviously.” There he shuffled his wings with a timid smile and a small shrug, though the smile faded once he continued speaking. “I left our father and family when I was very young.” Still he was unwilling to place the blame on Aviya, it didn’t seem right to tell anyone that she had all but chased him out. Not after they had reconciled… not after she had died.

Another smile was quick to chase away those dark thoughts, he was doing his best to try to smooth away the awkwardness. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, finally, though. I had no idea you lived here too.”  
MESEC
the nightwind
coding by Kyra

@Ráeru
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
After the drink - by Ráeru - 02-10-2017, 11:05 PM
RE: After the drink - by Mesec - 02-13-2017, 07:47 PM