the Rift

[OPEN] LOOK MA, NO HANDS

Iskra Posts: 79
Dragon's Throat Colt
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17 :: 1 year
Castiel :: Royal Humpback Leviathan :: Tidal Wave Blu
All I want is Champagne and sunshine
Iskra wasn't afraid of much. He'd been fortunate, one could suppose, in that his childhood thus far had been relatively safe. He'd not encountered horses meaning to do him harm, predators stalking him for dinner, or even accidental hazards of magic or fights or terrain dangers. Winter hadn't been especially fun for the desert-born colt, but it had hardly scared him.

The things Iskra feared were not so tangible. They existed within the mind, the heart, and the soul. They were things horses did or said, things he was afraid to feel, or more specifically, to feel bad. He didn't like unhappiness or loneliness, and that dislike made him afraid of them.

Here, standing beside Matheo about to do something he'd been eagerly waiting for, it was impossible for any of Iskra's fears to reach him. So while Matheo stated it was high, doing his best not to let hesitancy into his tone, Iskra only eagerly nodded. "The highest I think!" he exclaimed joyously, ignorant to what that could mean, unable to even consider the worst case scenario here, such was his forced perspective of positivity.

There was certainly a breeze up here, much more abundant than the depths of the Throat, and as it washed over Iskra he lifted his wings to feel it roll over and under them. He closed his eyes, reveling in that sensation, and gave a few test flaps.
Sipping on the stars while we laying under sunlight

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
LOOK MA, NO HANDS - by Iskra - 02-11-2017, 12:48 AM
RE: LOOK MA, NO HANDS - by Mathèo - 03-20-2017, 02:06 PM
RE: LOOK MA, NO HANDS - by Iskra - 03-26-2017, 01:50 PM
RE: LOOK MA, NO HANDS - by Mathèo - 04-11-2017, 12:22 PM